Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumizuki is curled up in front of the fire, fast asleep.
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Zamma who happily got her Peanut Butter milkshake from the bar tender quick notice Fumizuki and smiled softly. It was something about small children that warmed her heart well the smile lasted until she noticed Folo hand " Uh.... "
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ah yes. Cue Peanut just watching everyone just being normal in the bar. Although, Peanut's been awfully quiet. I wonder if there's something wrong that happened to him but i don't know. Don't wanna disturb.
Nursery (played anonymously)

Nursery danced around the bar happily, holding a...surgery saw?
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt also drinking a can of beer. Busy day if i'm guessing.
Zamma wrote:
Zamma who happily got her Peanut Butter milkshake from the bar tender quick notice Fumizuki and smiled softly. It was something about small children that warmed her heart well the smile lasted until she noticed Folo hand " Uh.... "

Fumizuki sits up and smiles. "Thank you <3"

Nursery accidentally got the surgery saw stuck in the counter.
He tried to get it out but it seems stuck...

(( Dead chat... I can fix it <3 *pours medicine all over chat in hopes to revive it* ))

((Oktoberfest-))

((Dead chat xd))
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

Quincy walks in, holding her sword over her shoulder "Thats odd...I thought this was the break room....Ill take it-"
"Nah, this is some sort of multiverse nexus."

" you can say that again " Zamma said a bit confused by the whole situation

"I see, sucks, I guess I dont get to go on break anymore" she'd say shrugging, she'd sit down on a couch, her sword leaning nearby of course

" Personally I just got off of work, but hey I would rather have no breaks than deal with teenagers. " Zamma said with a soft smile on her face.
"Makes sense."
Tomatoredd (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Tomatoredd had been holding a bottle of alcohol and a can of cola before pouring both into a cup
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Heck I would trade my job for yours in a heartbeat if that was possible. " Eric said you Zamma as he was standing against a wall " High schoolers sounds way better than vampires or anything Supernatural "

"Yeah, I guess its better than a bunch of rowdy kids, I wouldn't really know" she shrugs, opening one of her "rooms" she'd replace Maki's like 4th drink with a bit quarter from her own pocket

Cue Matt just shrugging. He didn't really knew much about this conversation so, he just drunk a can of beer in the meantime.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus