Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

(Hello?)
(Is this a dead chat?)
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Yup.))

"This place gone quiet." Isaac said, as he just hanged upside down from the table. "Can someone lighten the mood of this place?"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro sets a table on fire. "Hmm mmph?" ("Like this?")

"Err... Close enough. Also, Nolegs is literally sleeping on Nicki's head and i don't wanna find the reason WHY.."
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Best leave him alone. Don't wanna bother."
"There's a joke to be made here, but it's not really appropriate."

"Hit us with it." Edith said, still reading a newspaper. She's really in a chill mood today.
"Yup, we sacrificing Edith on that one." Nolegs said, now carrying Edith.

"wait what the hell- why-"

"Oh my god-" Isaac said, facepalming. "Pyro, roast this marshmellow right quick." Isaac said, pulling out a marshmellow on a stick
LeMarcus Warner (played anonymously)

LeMarcus had whiskey go up his nose on that one.
Luckily, being a demon, this did not affect him in a way a human would be affected.

"Good one." He winked, holding his whiskey glass up to Nicki. "...Though I admit, jokes aside; cats are really lovely. I love anything fuzzy. Fabric, animals..."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just doing the A-Pose while upside down. What the hell?-

"I have exactly no idea how long i been holding this. My neck is hurting, my arms are in literal pain from holding this pose and i want to stop-" download-1.jpg
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Oh my god-" Isaac said, facepalming. "Pyro, roast this marshmellow right quick." Isaac said, pulling out a marshmellow on a stick

Pyro pulls out their flamethrower. "Mrfer!" A jet of flame scorches the marshmallow to a nice golden brown, while also setting Isaac on fire.
LeMarcus Warner (played anonymously)

LeMarcus clicked his tongue, proceeding to ignore Matt.

The demonic man saw Pyro and Isaac, and Oh dear they're going to burn down the place doing that. LeMarcus flinched.

"Didn't hurt." Isaac was holding fire bombs which grants him afterburn immunity! "Thanks Pyro. Appriciate it." And Isaac just noms the marshmellow.

...And Matt just flopped on the floor. "Ack-"
Nicki randomly switches between appearing normal and assuming an enticing pose while the "thicc Omni-Man" music plays.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus