Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Klaus Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Klaus is obviously drunk as a skunk, leaning on the counter, holding a empty glass of what seemed to be whiskey.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Meanwhile, Five's eating a peanut-butter-and-marshmallow sandwich quietly.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

And Meanwhile Meanwhile, Korby is just on the roof, looking at the world to detect some danger ahead. They're also wearing a scarf because brr... It's cold outside.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

(( phew, my anxiety's off the charts today... idk how long i'll be able to stay RPing, Taro... ))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((Dang-))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi looks at her watch, it is now January 1.

"Oh!", she exclaimed and seemingly gathered a large amount of fireworks, which suspiciously look like cans of Bonk Atomic Punch. She sets them off with a bit of foxfire and yells, "Happy New Year!". The fireworks emit a "boink!" noise upon bursting into colorful lights.
Nursery (played anonymously)

*claps upon seeing the fireworks*
Pretty <3
"Happy New Year."
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

She'd casually look out the window "Oh that's cool-" She'd look back, "Odd place to put a bone saw" she'd say taking another one of Maki's drinks, chugging it
Cue Nolegs just doing a spindash in circles, but slowly. "Man, i'm bored now. Anyone got any ideas on what to do?"

"I mean, anyone feel like sparing?" She'd ask, teleporting the cat around, causing him to hit maki before being teleported back to where he was

Maki just groans
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Don't get yourself killed " Eric said with a soft smile on his face as he looked up from his phone

"If only" she'd joke "Cant, waste to much time if I do, besides my matches dont go to the death"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Well that's a good thing to hear " Eric said as he sighed softly as he softly fixed his glasses

"I mean I guess" she'd say walking over and taking a coke from Maki's hands, after scanning her "Your body is litterally at its peak you dont need this"

Maki is just done lol
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Well it's better than dealing with two coworkers who can drive a girl nuts with talking about monsters " Zamma said with a soft giggle

"Monsters are pretty cool if you ask me, we have some in my world"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just being inside a basement He's probably stabbing Monstro or Greed to death. I can't tell. "Stab stab stab-"

Quincy gets up, and begins walking outside "Ok Im bored!" She exclaims
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Me too." Isaac said, as he stepped out of the basement, covered in a whole lot of blood. I guess he really did stab monstro and greed to death...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus