Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Honey wrote:
She smiles, "Hello to you too Alia, has she been treating you well?" She'd then ask Kagami

(Cya :D )

"eh, i get the occasional abuse."
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Alia is casually slammed in the face with a broom, and sent out the back of the bar "Ohh I see!"
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Have I told anyone why I don't have a surname?", Noros said at a table. He was surprisingly wasn't drunk, maybe a little buzzed. "Let's see....", Noros started to ponder.

Honey floats over on her broom her attention switching from alia, as she'd bust back through the wall

"Im interested!" She'd say smiling
Noros (played by Jaws)

"My people had a tradition where one comes of age, they are granted one by the high priest or priestess", Noros said, "Thus, children are born without a surname." He then continued, "When I came of age, the high priestess was sadly decreased. She was new around the time I was a child and didn't get the chance to choose a apprentice."

"I see, that sounds like a wonderful tradition, either way Im surprised you' haven't spoken of this before"

Kagami casts summon, hoping to summon a wild Folo.
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

Folo appears, napping , probably her hundredth nap this week

Kagami just hugs the poor ghost, killing her again.

"Y o u s u c k" she'd say after having her nap interrupted

"Yeah... but i'm cute and sexy, so that makes up for it! We can nap together! Naps are always better with friends!"

"You sound a little narcissistic, and I just noticed Im tall now-" she'd say, confused most of the time

"hey, i'm not a narcissist..."

"Ok then, your not" she'd say "I never said you were, I just said I could easily run in line with your personality" she'd say "With a that power Im just happy you didnt let it run to your head"
Noros (played by Jaws)

Honey wrote:
"I see, that sounds like a wonderful tradition, either way Im surprised you' haven't spoken of this before"

"I want to adopt children but I can't without a surname", Noros pouts. "I been searching how to gain a surname but alas, no results", he says.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Noros wrote:
Honey wrote:

"I want to adopt children but I can't without a surname", Noros pouts. "I been searching how to gain a surname but alas, no results", he says.

"Well ever since I have adopted Ren, I was legally considered part of the "Hemmberg" family. Back then, I did not really have a surname since familiars were not allowed to have them for some reason", Azumi shared to Noros. She thought to herself for a moment before continuing to speak.

"When I went to get mine legally, I think my world offers the option to change or give yourself an existing one. Maybe you could try there?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren overheard Azumi talking to Noros and proceeded to interrupt the conversation.

"If you do adopt a kid", Ren paused, "please don't end up like my A-posing mother who likes to do ridiculous things..."

"But I am a kitsune dear, we are natural tricksters!"

"I don't think summoning a doppleganger of yourself just to play rock paper scissors counts as being a 'trickster'...", Ren sighed then facepalmed.
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Alia is seen designing something...looks to be an android of sorts "Hehe b u i l d" she'd say to noel who is helping as best as she can
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Why didn't I think of that?", Noros replied. He looked at Azumi's and Ren's debate, "Alrighty."
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

Alia switches on Iro who just stares blankly, Noel digs in her pockets and gives this thing a mind and soul, causing her to look around "...my head hurts-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus