Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Bars so quiet im pretty sure it echos-"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Mhm. Even there might be sounds of a-"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Some five year old child murdering monsters in the basement?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Or that."
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

A large stomping sound approaches the bar, getting louder and louder as whatever unknown presence marches towards the premise. After several minutes, the marching stops, and is replaced by mechanical sounds. The whirring of machinery as metal plating shifts and moves, before a loud thunk, the sound of something big, made of likely the same metal, hitting the ground, is heard. Then, the redhead steps in, gauze wrapped around her midsection, biting the inside of her cheek.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

Iro runs towards her, stopping only to scan her body "hmm?"

Blink. She was raising a brow, but it made her look more shocked than confused, thanks to the lack of an eye. "Hey! What the Hell are you doing?!"

" Oh wow, what happened, do you need that eye restored??" She'd say casually creating an cybernetic eye "It'll match your previous one-" Iro then steps back "Im a doctor, so if I feel you've been harmed my programming will bring me straight too you!"

She ponders that for a moment, pursing her lips, scanning the doctor with a hand on her chin. "..." It wouldn't stop the migraines, probably. And even if the eye was a perfect recreation, she frankly didn't think she deserved that. That empty socket was a reminder of her failure, a reminder to never let herself down again. "I'll think on it." She wouldn't. "That does sound useful. Wish my line of work gave me that, but we just have to deal with weird chainsmoking ladies in labcoats." Shrug. Asuka was sorta used to that, regardless of how much it sucked. There was blood leaking through the wraps on her stomach. Whatever had happened outside had left her with a hole through the side of her midsection. It didn't hurt any vitals, so she'd be fine, and if she knew she'd be fine, she wouldn't care for medical attention.

Iro nods and turns, probably to go smack someone with a broom
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

He jumps out of his tree, walking back to the bar.

Iro runs out and pokes Alucard with her syringe, this time the sword "e h"

The sword crumbles the moment it touches him. “Seriously?”

The pieces begin to reform, slithering into her body then into the sword again " Why'd it break, did I try and poke you to hard?" She'd mutter looking at her blade and poking him herself

“No, the sword was too weak.”

"Ok!" She'd say, scanning Alucard "Hmm I cant just break you down like that, your too large-" she mutters

Alucard frowns. “You can’t break me down period. My metal isn’t even known to the mortal kind.”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just walking in. "Well. Startin' to miss this place."
"Matt. This is basically your 3rd visit here and your starting to miss it alre-"

Iro pokes Alucard randomly "I thought you were made of some allow"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus