Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Noros (played by Jaws)

"I see there is someone new today", Noros said as he looked at Iro with curiosity. A robot quickly reminded him of Kagami's blather about another cyborg that was either with the vampire girl or watching something.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Yes, I am....Iro-" she'd say taking a moment to remember " What even happened-" Noel placed a finger over her own lips, holding a sign stating that she's oblivious to the fact she's now a android-
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Ah", Noros nods in a understanding way. "Well, newcomer, you are at Trixie's Bar", he said with a friendly smile.
present-mic.gif

"I see, so I didnt win that fight-"she'd say looking around, she looked uncomfortable with Alia whos laughing madly in the background "Whats up with her-" Noel shrugs
Noros (played by Jaws)

"She has the case of the giggles", Noros said as he looked at Alia for a second. "My good friend's daughter is somewhat dating her, I guess", he added as he looked around.

"I... see.." She'd say unnerved still "Anyways" she'd say, a few moves coming back to her "I've lost a few of my memories it seems.."

Iro is casually switched out for a different version of her Noel's work is much better than Alia, who sighs-

"Wow-" she'd say looking around in confusion
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking in. With a arrow impaled in his head. "Well, that's the village defended. Also, i got head-shotted by an arrow."

iro walks over, removing the arrow, she then released a healing gas "All better?"
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“Why is there another cyborg here?” He examines Iro from a distance, unsure of what to think.

Iro looks over, and then casually runs over "Hi!" She'd say laughing to herself "How might you be?" She'd ask, curious about this cyborg "Odd your actually alive..." She'd say scanning Alucard

“It’s… complicated. I’m a living soul possessing an android body.”

"I see, so thats what that thing in your chest is!" She' d run around Alucard

“Sort of… it’s where my soul resides. That itself is not my soul.”

"So if I were to poison you or attempt to, it would only make it worse?" She'd ask

“… what? Poison does not affect me, but try, and I will disassemble you in a way that cannot be undone.”

"Nanomachines, and cloud storage" she'd giggle "Even if you do disassemble me, I am simply one of many medics-"

He turns to walk away, debating on pulling on of those things he saw in a ‘anime guys not simping’ video.

Iro seems to follow as if on skate

He turns his head. “Why are you following me?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus