Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just sitting near the window, just looking outside. "...Poyo poyo poyo." ("...Things doesn't seem right.")
Uriel Ventris (played by randomentity777)

"This world is within the Realm of Ultramar. I will guard it with my life as I guard every world under my chapter's watch."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo poyo! ("And it's not just that!") Korby then puled out an old drawing. It seems to be about them sneaking in the time assassin's base. "Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo." ("These guys. We also need to keep a look out on those time assassins too. I heard the last attack on this place was a giant mech.")
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

He chuckles, standing in a corner, licking a drop of blood from the blade coz Hidan vibes go brrrr. “So much fresh blood… it’s driving us crazy, isn’t it Blood?” A strange red and pink glow sort of hums in his chest.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey floats over, drinking honey from a bottle "You good kid...?" She'd ask Damian

Damian stares at her, confused. “…. What the fu-?!” He removes his knife from his lips. “Who are you?”
Noros (played by Jaws)

"I got another blood craving so I am drinking a ton", Noros sings as he drinks some of his favorite brew.

"Ay!" She'd create a magic circle and then teleported a block of ice over the blade of the knife "We dont do that here"

He frowns as he looks at the ice, it get cut clean in half with him moving an inch as it falls. “Well… that was pointless. This can cut glass… and steel… and other things.”
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Yes, that will probably cause a trigger in someone in here", Noros added on as he raised his tankard.

She just kinda pushes him into the corner with her magic applied broom " Maybe stay there?"

He frowns. “I will hold back for now….”

(For some reason, it’s really fun playing his character.)

"Huh, yeah kid, Im gonna throw you if you start stabin folks-"
Noros (played by Jaws)

"I found a little kitty outside of the compound", Noros smiled. He then pulled out a small kitten from his lap; the cat was black and white with green eyes.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. Get out of my face.”

"Its a broom I'm not in your face she says, smacking him with the broom

He slashes the broom, irritated.

Honey seemed irritated herself covering her broom in aura she'd slam it on the blade with full intent of breaking it

It does nothing but cut the broom.
Noros (played by Jaws)

He stood up and quickly withdrew his spear.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus