Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey looks at her broom "I swear I hit the side of it" she'd mutter looking at the damage
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Is there any way to replace the broom?", Noros said as he looked at the damage of the broom.

"I can just by a new one, magic pays in small towns," she'd chuckle pulling out a spell book " I should get an actual staff shouldn't I?"
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hey hey, chill old man, no need to get your old bones moving. I’m simply defending myself from being smacked, that’s all. No stabbing right now… as much as me and Blood would love to, my creator knows there are rules that must be obeyed… so unfortunately, i can’t stab or kill anyone…”

(I forgot to make this a response to Noros getting up with a spear.
Noros (played by Jaws)

"That is propably a good idea through that broom always had a personality", he chuckled as he placed his spear on a nearby table. The kitten was on top of Noros' head.
Noros (played by Jaws)

Damian Cross wrote:
“Hey hey, chill old man, no need to get your old bones moving. I’m simply defending myself from being smacked, that’s all. No stabbing right now… as much as me and Blood would love to, my creator knows there are rules that must be obeyed… so unfortunately, i can’t stab or kill anyone…”

"Old and still got it", Noros looked at Damian. "Then again nothing ever lasts forever and even bedrock turns into dust", he said with a darker tone then quickly returned to a cheerful tone, "Anyways, self-defense is always a good thing."

"Ahh I guess Ill keep the broom" she'd say buying a new one on basically her worlds equivalent of amazon, a bix flies through a door and hits her in the face "a c k-"
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

Noros wrote:
Damian Cross wrote:

"Old and still got it", Noros looked at Damian. "Then again nothing ever lasts forever and even bedrock turns into dust", he said with a darker tone then quickly returned to a cheerful tone, "Anyways, self-defense is always a good thing."

He chuckles. “I know other things that turn to dust…. But unfortunately, some tend to fight back… So irritating.. and that one damned glitch at the end…” Refernce to later characters.
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

Que Chaos in the background, as Maki is way larger than she's meant to be, "Hehehe-"
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Fighting back and cheating death is what a lot of individuals do", Noros said with a chuckle.
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel is losing it "and I lost most of my commands, shame-" she'd say switching to cheats
Butter (played anonymously)

Butter walks in, and falls over immediately
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby looks over to Butter. "Poyo, Poyo poyo-" ("Oh, a newcomer-") And, Korby tripped on something.
Butter (played anonymously)

" Not new, more like hunry, do you have anything I could eat, even meat works"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo-" ("Well-") Korby pulls out a tomato. "Poyo poyo." ("I got a tomato.")
Uriel Ventris (played by randomentity777)

Korby Pureheart wrote:
"Poyo poyo poyo! ("And it's not just that!") Korby then puled out an old drawing. It seems to be about them sneaking in the time assassin's base. "Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo." ("These guys. We also need to keep a look out on those time assassins too. I heard the last attack on this place was a giant mech.")

"A giant mech? I've fought plenty of things that could be considered in that realm, from Chaos Knights to Ork Stompas."
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Sir that armor, makes you strong yes?" She'd ask very intrigued

"My strength comes from more than just my armour. As a Space Marine, my body has been molded by the venerate gene-craft of the Imperium of Man to make me an Angel of Death who knows no fear."
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Can we arm wrestle then?" She'd ask

"Sure." He takes a seat at a table and gestures for her to join him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus