Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

"... you can try, puddin'-"
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

Damian grins, doing a back flip, which effectively does 2 thing, puts it hood back on, and place him on top of Mentis’s arm, out of her grasp. 2 midnight black knives with a red hue and charges at Harley. “OH HELL YEAH!!!!” He’s grinning like a maniac as she slashes at her.

(One crazy peep attacking another crazy peep… all a days work in trixie’’s Bar….)
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

Mentis, warps reality, however it doesnt do much here so she just bonks him with a staff " Human, how rude!"

Harley just... steps a few inches to the side, and yawns, stretching her arms into the air. The jester rhythmically dodges Damian's swings, cartwheeling back after a few successful evasions. Her domino mask fell off in the process, which wasn't particularly great. Not that she didn't like her face, even with the black eye-- It was moreso just that it was a routine thing to wear. "Doesn't seem like a fai'uh fight t' me, really."
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

Damian soul refuses the effect of Mentis’s magic. “Then grab your own knife, clown girl! This is fun!!!!” A few knives appear in the air, whizzing at her as he front flips over her and spins around to cut her in the back.
((Something that would be funny is if Damian ends up doing a silver chariot like stab (Jojo reference) and Harley just does the zero 2 dodge.)

Mentis just sits down, still trying to process what a 'funny' is

Tempis would be talking to Astoria who seemed to like her pressence

(( I despise Darling In The Franxx so-- ))
mad love. wrote:
(( I despise Darling In The Franxx so-- ))

((What’s that?))
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Tempis, Stati, Mentis wrote:
Mentis just sits down, still trying to process what a 'funny' is

Tempis would be talking to Astoria who seemed to like her pressence

Kagami appears behind Tempis. “What are you doing with my daughter?”
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Tempis would freeze up, sputtering something like latin, repeatedly

"Dear your scaring her-" she'd say walking up behind Kagami "Im pretty sure they're talking about animals-"

Kagami sighs. “Sorry… I’m still over protective after what happened to you…”
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"She doesn't look visibly strong enough, and they're magic is compressed enough she shouldn't be a danger to her-" she'd say, putting a hand on Tempis' shoulder which causes Tempis to disappear "Oh-"

“What did you do?!”

Tempis had blooped out of this place in time, and disappeared, Mentis forcibly brings her back

"She's just a little shy, abnormally shy" mentis would say

Kagami sighs in relief. “Thank god… she’s fine.”

Damian is still slashing at Harley in the background, surprisingly not angry that he can’t seem to hit her much.

(( Darling is what Zero 2 is from ))

(Wait… I’m confused now… who was that pink hair girl from another anime.. i think is was Kaguya Sama? Didn’t she also do the meme? Or am i getting things mixed up?)

((Dont think so, I just know she dances aparently-))

(Huh… maybe it was just an adaptation of the meme.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus