Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"An... augment?", Azumi asked Rebecca as the Kitsune tilted her head. Azumi barely knows anything about technology despite being able to use a phone... barely.
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

Iro is casually shifting the size of her hands "I never noticed how fun this was-" she'd mutter quietly
me machine. (played by Sohrryu)

This was overwhelming. She wasn't used to actually getting attention, despite how hard she tried for it. Becca's multicolored eyes shift to Iro. "Thanks, choomba!" Good to know someone liked her big dumb gorilla arms-- Though, Becca liked them, and she was her target audience, so this was more icing on the cake than anything else.

The bluenette did tend to act like a dumb sloppy party girl, Because she was. But she was also, in a lot of regards, pretty damn low. The lesser evil, for sure, she killed corpos who cared about the wider world even less than she did... but she'd be lying if she said she wouldn't kill an innocent to line her pockets. Unless it was like-- a kid. She wouldn't kill a kid. "I mean... I like booze and chrome. First one is why I'm at a bar, second is why I look like an alien." Underneath everything, she really was still human.

To elaborate on the concept of cybernetic augments-- "Yeah, like, a bunch of changes I've gotten done to myself. All the techy parts."
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

Sage grins. “Interesting… I myself didn’t get any well.. cybernetic improvements, partially because I’m mostly digital… in a way…”
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

She pokes sage in the side "Hehe-" she'd then grab Alia from across the room " I love this- "

the white haired girl seemed panicked in a way "Welp she's never gonna forget this-" she mutters befor warping back to her chair
Meanwhile, Nolegs was bandaging himself after getting telefragged by the monolith. Seriously, those bloody things are annoying with the telefrags. (Well, if you played the game before.) Then a few minutes later, he went back out to destroy the god damn rock once and for all. I doubt he'd fail again :/
*jokes walks in*

Azumi starts beatboxing Incredibox

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi starts beatboxing Incredibox

She summoned several dopplegangers to do the rest of the sounds.
mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

Harley slides into the room on rollerblades, struggling to keep her balance. She's in far from the right attire, sticking to her usual motley as opposed to some actual pads and a helmet. So the moment she wipes out and falls on her ass A moment that comes quick, mind you, she starts groaning in pain and hugging her knee. She really is like Peter Griffin but for women.
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

The three almost god like woman would enter the bar, Stati and Tempis taking seats

Stati was busy comforting the anxious Tempis, who was totally having fun

Mentis smiles looking around happily "Hello.." the woman would say, standing roughly 7`0, her a cloak of sorts covered her body as her sisters had suggested, what was very clear is they all had 6 arms "This is what people call a bar?" she'd ask

Tempis, Stati, Mentis wrote:
The three almost god like woman would enter the bar, Stati and Tempis taking seats

Stati was busy comforting the anxious Tempis, who was totally having fun

Mentis smiles looking around happily "Hello.." the woman would say, standing roughly 7`0, her a cloak of sorts covered her body as her sisters had suggested, what was very clear is they all had 6 arms "This is what people call a bar?" she'd ask

"Indeed it is!", Azumi said, "I only come here for what they call 'the funnies' however!"

" The...funnies?" she'd ask "I see..-" she'd only look more confused at the moment but let her process it-
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

Jokes wrote:
*jokes walks in*

He has a knife thrown at him.
“DIE YOU DAMN SKUNK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Damian seems to being going over the edge.

Stati waved the knife away, telefragging it into Damians chest "Humans.." She sighed

The knife is unable to be manipulated by anyone other than Damian due to the nature of the magic and it’s strength, so therefore the counter attack fails. “What’s your problem? Jeez, your next… so many monsters to turn to dust, it’s like I’ve been blessed!!’ A crazed smile comes across his face.”
mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

Squint-- There's dark circles around her eyes. And one of them is black. Harley's jester cap is off, placed on the counter. Her hair is in what used to be pigtails, but one of them is undone, and it's all frizzy. Like a toddler trying to do her own hair--

"It's too early fuh dis..." She'd slept at the bar overnight.

Damian turns. “You… seem human… can i kill you too?”

Mentis appears besides the human, grabbing his hood and pulling him up to match her height " Oh hi, human!" she'd say, not worried for stati as even with out her abilities she's more than capable of defending herself from about anything "Im Mentis, who might you be?"

“Simple. I’m Damian Cross… now let me go before i stab you.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus