Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

(( Chat isn't dead, I am here ))
((Oh lol-))

Kazehiki notices Nolegs and seems excited, so he runs up and gently picks up Nolegs as if he was a normal cat. "Hello kitty..." He says with a raspy voice, sniffling.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then paused the recording then he turned to Kazehiki "Hey- Uh, mind moving out of the camera view? We're trying to do something right now-"

Kazehiki looks at Matt, frowns, sets Nolegs down and steps aside. "Sorry..."

"Thanks... hey actually, can you help us for a moment? We're tryna do something called "Asking all them questions.""

Kazehiki seems curious of what it is. With a sniffle, he says; "I'll help you."
"Alright so- Watch me and Matt do-" Ahem.
Nolegs then pretended the video was still going. "You go from: "I love you" to "I can't stand you!" I can't even go to the bathroom for two minutes to take a P*SS without you thinking i'm cheating!"

Matt, doing a handstand in the background. "Asking all them questions!"

"Do you get it now?-" And, Matt's hat just dropped lol- "Dammit-"

Kazehiki looks at Matt, and at Nolegs.
Then shyly speaks, "You shouldn't swear..." He says, holding his cross in his hands.

"But...I think I understand?" Kazehiki adds, still confused.

"Look, i'm sorry for the language, but this is based on smth true." Matt said, as he stops handstanding. "Alright, let's roll the video." Matt then went to the camera. "Action!" Matt then continues recording the video.
"Okay so, we figured about the cupcake phase until something hits the roof. Now, you'll go from: "I love you!" TO, "I can't stand you!" I can't even go in the bathroom to take a P*SS without you thinking i'm cheating!" Nolegs said, as he spun his shield.

Kazehiki looks concerned, but he continues wrapping his fingers around his cross.
He looks at the camera, a little amazed, but confused by it.

Matt then signaled to Kazehiki. "Psst- Your "asking all them questions" line-" Matt said quietly to Kazehiki.

Kazehiki looks at Matt, then says with his rapsy, soft voice, gently letting go of his cross to put his hands in the air. "...Asking all them questions!"

Kazehiki looks at him once more and whispers, "Did I do it correctly?"

Matt then held up a thumbs up.

Kazehiki still had no idea on what was going on, but he smiles at Matt and looks back to the camera.
"So, imagine your girl saying "Who you with? Where you been?!" I'd say Girl don't worry about it!"

Nolegs then stood up, getting pretty tense. Also, Nolegs' tail signaled to Kazehiki. This means, do it again mate-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus