Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zephir Torato (played by zephir)

Zephir wandered inside, scrunching her tipped nose in satisfaction of the stench of alcohol. A malicious smile crept on her lips as she laid her bow and arrows aside, austicles landing on the bartender. " A few shots of whisky. " the combatant hummed, pushing a few golden coins infront. Tacky ears twitching by the shit-chatting each second, adjusting her corset with a grumble - a hard day had hit the woman.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Kalara wrote:
"Still going? Are all Guardians this full of surprises?" Kalara asks as the two of them get to their fourth round of drinks.

"I beat the Vanguard's titan in this type of stuff, so probably not all guardians stop in the streets for a drink" she'd shrug as she chugs down the fourth round, the lady is doing well for how skinny she actually is-
Pepper (played by Reithesniper)

Ms. Charlie wrote:
Ms. Charlie then puts the foldier in the suitcase, because it's top secret to her and it can't be exposed to anyone else. She then stood up and straightened her glasses. "Right.. I certainly must be heading to a different spot. I really need to get my focus on so i can continue writing down on those.. "Papers". It was pretty nice talking to you, though." Ms. Charlie said to Pepper, with a smile on her face. She then went to a different table. What a mysterious, but yet kind person.

Pepper nods " It was indeed quite nice to talk to you as well" she smiles as she goes to find a way to her weird mom-
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"I will admit that you're doing better at this than I thought you might." Kalara explained as the goblets were filled for the fifth round. "Let's see if you can keep going."
Skip (played by starwolf)

* a boy walked in holding a oversized bunny plush with blue and purple colors on it as the boy scanned around as his six arms hugged the plushie but he wouldn’t say a word but quickly look around before running off to a booth and just sitting there*

Kalara wrote:
"I will admit that you're doing better at this than I thought you might." Kalara explained as the goblets were filled for the fifth round. "Let's see if you can keep going."

"Aww thank you friend!" She'd smile as she'd again chug the goblet, taking a large breath "I almost choked there, but Ill be fine..-" she'd think for a moment "If I die drinking this and I get revived we still going?"
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

As Ms. Charlie turned to the others, she smiled a bit as she wrote down something about these strange, but interesting people. As i must admit. She've never seen a place that weird but it sure is entertaining here at times. "Hm.. I think this will do for now." Charlie said, as she stops for a moment as she puts the pen down to the paper. She then slid the paper into the suitcase and then continued to watch the others.

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
"Aww thank you friend!" She'd smile as she'd again chug the goblet, taking a large breath "I almost choked there, but Ill be fine..-" she'd think for a moment "If I die drinking this and I get revived we still going?"

"Nah, I'd count that as a win." Kalara said flatly as they went into round six. "Besides, if you're able to drink that much bloodwine and stay on your feet, then you would have probably won by that point."

*he tilted his head watching people not sure what to think of everything but just kept quiet since he didn’t want to ruin anyone’s fun*
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara enters, sitting down quietly as she'd look around somewhat enticed by the drinking competition "It does look quite fun.." She'd mutter to herself as she'd gently pat her thighs seemingly in rhythm to some sort of music

Kalara wrote:
Gaurdian Tailis wrote:

"Nah, I'd count that as a win." Kalara said flatly as they went into round six. "Besides, if you're able to drink that much bloodwine and stay on your feet, then you would have probably won by that point."

"Seriously?" She'd ask, as Everest is still on standby getting increasingly worried for Tailis "Definitly gonna lose the overall thing but at least Ill be standing!" She'd laugh definitely drunk as she is laughing hysterically at basically nothing "I might need to take some of this home!"

*he smiled a bit before resting his head on his plushie just listening to the conversations around not minding it*
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara looks at Skip, glimpsing into the Soulless Plain, as she'd stood too appraoch "Hello.." She'd smile

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
"Seriously?" She'd ask, as Everest is still on standby getting increasingly worried for Tailis "Definitely gonna lose the overall thing but at least I'll be standing!" She'd laugh definitely drunk as she is laughing hysterically at basically nothing "I might need to take some of this home!"

"Consider it a gift from me personally, and if you win, I'll give you some from my personal stash as well." Kalara said, upping the stakes as the seventh round of drinks came and went.
Samson (played by -Knight-)

Zephir Torato wrote:
Zephir wandered inside, scrunching her tipped nose in satisfaction of the stench of alcohol. A malicious smile crept on her lips as she laid her bow and arrows aside, austicles landing on the bartender. " A few shots of whisky. " the combatant hummed, pushing a few golden coins infront. Tacky ears twitching by the shit-chatting each second, adjusting her corset with a grumble - a hard day had hit the woman.

A big, tall, muscular man suddenly appears from behind her, "Her drink is on me." He says, laying down some coins and shoving her own back to her, "I insist." He grins, sitting beside her and looking her up and down with deep brown eyes, "Well met." He nods to her in respect.
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki was walking around, sniffling as usual, when he notices Samson's golden armor on his head.
Kazehiki walks up and reaches for it, but he can't quite reach up to the big, tall man.
Samson (played by -Knight-)

Kazehiki wrote:
Kazehiki was walking around, sniffling as usual, when he notices Samson's golden armor on his head.
Kazehiki walks up and reaches for it, but he can't quite reach up to the big, tall man.

Samson smirks, taking off the golden armor on his head and handing it over to Kazehiki to try on, "Keep it if you like, I don't really need it." He smirks at him.
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki gently tries to put it over his halo and can't do it, so he tries a different approach and kind of just carefully slides it onto his head.
It made him feel powerful and strong, though really, he was a just a little boy with a cold and couldn't sleep.
Cue Nolegs just eating a slice of pizza, before he then realized he was recording. "Oh- God dammit, Matt. Shoulda told me we was rolling-" Take 2 :P "Anyway, Good day to you, World. Nolegs here with some stuff i been thinking about. Today's topic is gonna be about relationships between people." Nolegs then rolled to a chair then jumped onto it. "So, in a relationship, everything starts off fine in the beginning. You call your boyfriend and girlfriend up every 10 seconds and say: "I love you." All up in each other's faces every day and we call that, the cupcake phase until something hits the fan." Nolegs said, as he suddenly pulled out a pair of glasses, and then he wore them.
((Aaand, chat's dead lol-))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus