Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki looks at Nolegs and does it once more, "Asking all them questions!"
He's confused, but he has the spirit.
"So. Last time i checked, i didn't put a ring on your left finger. So i ain't obligated to do NOTHING! So go on with all that mess!" Nolegs said, as he just threw his sword out a window- Jesus.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Until Korby pulls up with Kirby. Despite them being on his head. "Poyo poyo poyo!" ("Asking all them questions!")

Kazehiki jumps back, scared of the sword that went through the window.
Then at the strange green ball with a language unfamiliar to him, arrived with a friend.

...oh btw, don't forget to mention Korby just eating Nolegs' last box of pizza right now- And yes, they did decide to share with Kirby because, they're best friends. :D

(( How dare Korby! :-o ))

((I cannot resist XD))

(( I do not know how to add to this RP however. :-) ))

((Just cue Kirby just eating the pizza with em lol-))
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five teleported in, wearing a fishing hat, holding Dolores in one arm and a cup of liquor-laced coffee in the other hand. "Hello everyone, sorry to intrude on anything." He said before taking a sip of his coffee. "Korby, nice to see you. Kid with the cross, nice to meet you. Nolegs, Matt, long time no see." Five noted to everyone before sitting down in a chair and setting Dolores beside him.

Kazehiki looks at Five, startled that he appeared out of nowhere.
"Nice to meet you too..." He gently waves at him and holds his cross tightly.
Kirby Demigreed (played anonymously)

Kirby is eating pizza with Korby.
He seemed to be enjoying it. "Poyo!"

Five looked over at Kirby, pointed at him with squinting eyes, "...Kirby? Am I right?"
Kirby Demigreed (played anonymously)

Kirby nodded, "Yeah!"

Five nodded, "Good, good. Glad I remembered correctly."
"I'm 58-years-old, this old man forgets."

Kazehiki looks at Five even more confused than before.
Five appears to be near the same age as Kazehiki himself.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Kell would turn into a chromatic slime for a moment as she took shape of a black and white cat, as she'd leap down from her seat and into a sunbeam
Skip (played by starwolf)

*he sighed looking at the people and soon tried to get the courage to get up and make some friends*
Venti (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Venti came through the window, using his glider to fly in. He landed to the floor on his feet and his glider retracted back into place. "Behold! Venti the Bard is here!" He shouts as he holds his hands in the air, his cloak fluttering with the movement. He headed to the counter and attempted to order some wine, but the bartender kind of refused. So, Venti snuck over once the bartender left to the storageroom, to grab a whole bottle of Dandelion Wine and headed off to a table to drink it.
Meanwhile, Nolegs is just watching Kirby and Korby just eating his last box of pizza. "Man, you didn't ask for it and yet your still eating my pizza bruh? You eatin' my last box?!" Nolegs then turned to the camera. "These fellas eatin' my last box of pizza!" Nolegs said, in a ticked off way.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus