Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Charlie, who has picked up the paper turned to Pepper before straightening her glasses. "Ah. It's just some status things that i write down. They seem important to me, so. I travel to where ever i go, writing these things down. Some of them is about certain people that i do not like to talk about." Charlie said in a calm way. She doesn't appear to be hesitating.
Pepper (played by Reithesniper)

" Ooo, might you be an assitant of some weird organization?" She'd ask in a curious manner
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
"Oh were just going to blackout?" She'd say, as she takes the goblet looking for a moment before chugging the goblet of course she took longer as she was a little as she was likely a little smaller than Kalara "Oh my, this stuff is good..-" she'd begin before regaining her composure "I almost got a little rowdey.." She'd chuckle

"Ha! You've got spunk, I see." Kalara chuckles as she refills their goblets for the next round. "Let's see how far that will get you." Once again, the Klingon captain downs her drink in a single gulp.
"Shes probably a hitwoman"

Charlie then shook her head no to Pepper. "I believe not. I'm a normal person, although i may not smile much. I got of tons of stuff on my mind. Like figuring out about those strange people i been seeing. I believe they had rocket launchers, grenade launchers, hell! Even a jar of "lemonade.""
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Kalara wrote:
Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
"Oh were just going to blackout?" She'd say, as she takes the goblet looking for a moment before chugging the goblet of course she took longer as she was a little as she was likely a little smaller than Kalara "Oh my, this stuff is good..-" she'd begin before regaining her composure "I almost got a little rowdey.." She'd chuckle

"Ha! You've got spunk, I see." Kalara chuckles as she refills their goblets for the next round. "Let's see how far that will get you." Once again, the Klingon captain downs her drink in a single gulp.

She nods quickly, again she took another round only getting a little giggling as she'd drink the rest of the odd wine "
Admittedly I dont think I can drink much more, but it takes a lot to make me blackout..!"

" Honestly...Im sure they're great, but does the guy with the 'lemonade' have an Australian accent, maybe have a sniper rifle?" She'd ask, probably breaking the fourth wall-

Charlie's eyes got wide open then she turned to Pepper. "You- You actually know this dude? Huh.. Seems like i'm not the only person who've seen things. She then pulled out a file paper that says: "Marksman" on it. "I believe it was this guy named Marksman. He's a professional sniper but others refer him as a real knee slapper. Because each time he headshots someone, he then slapped his knee then laughed.

"Ooo, I know him, yeah some dude I found on the black market, got him to kill my actual boss lol-"

Ms. Charlie then looked surprised. She didn't expect to hear that from her, but she seemed amazed. "That's- That's amazing! I never knew you would find him! Like- A 1% chance or something?-" Charlie asked, as she stood up to straighten herself.
"Waut younguys know him too?"
(((What did auto correct do to my sentence?
"Wait you guys know him too" is what i meant

((ae-))

"Money can always raise your chances~" she'd sing as she's put another lollipop in her mouth, discarding the stick

"Ducking out at this point would not give me an honourable win." Kalara said as she filled their goblets for the third round. "We will act like warriors!" She takes another long gulp from her goblet of bloodwine, and waited for the Guardian to do the same.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Kalara wrote:
"Ducking out at this point would not give me an honourable win." Kalara said as she filled their goblets for the third round. "We will act like warriors!" She takes another long gulp from her goblet of bloodwine, and waited for the Guardian to do the same.

"Reminds me of them Iron lords" she'd laugh before chugging it down "Fine I guess I'll keep going for prides sake"

"Still going? Are all Guardians this full of surprises?" Kalara asks as the two of them get to their fourth round of drinks.
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki is a bit concerned for Tailis and Kalara, drinking all that wine. But he sits and watches the two.

Ms. Charlie then puts the foldier in the suitcase, because it's top secret to her and it can't be exposed to anyone else. She then stood up and straightened her glasses. "Right.. I certainly must be heading to a different spot. I really need to get my focus on so i can continue writing down on those.. "Papers". It was pretty nice talking to you, though." Ms. Charlie said to Pepper, with a smile on her face. She then went to a different table. What a mysterious, but yet kind person.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus