Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Venti (played anonymously)

Venti popped open the wine bottle and starts...oh my archon, he's chugging it.
He drank almost half before setting the bottle down and speaking; "What's a pizza, is it a type of alcohol?" Venti hiccuped before asking.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby is still eating the pizza. "Poyo poyo-" ("We couldn't resist- We're sorry-") Korby said, sweating a little.

(Me: Hmm- Who should i make?- Someone on Discord: Make Magolor lol- Also me: Hmm.)
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"And I thought the Guardian could hold her liquor. This tiny bard can as well?!" Kalara seemed fascinated and annoyed at the fact that the legendary drinking prowess of the Klingons is being challenged by these beings.

Venti looked up from his wine bottle and looks over to Kalara. "Ehe, I definitely can! It takes a while to get me tipsy." He proudly said to the Klingon woman.
Venti, that might not something you should be very proud of, that shows how much you drink and get drunk...
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Commence our fellow Postknight friend just bursting the door open, in a grumpy way... wait. WAIT, did he just get shot in the eye with an arrow?!- "God dammit. This really hurts-" Peanut said, as they sat down on a table.

Venti proceeded to chug the wine again and drank a little over half of the bottle. Placing the bottle on the table, he eyes over to Peanut.
"Wow, you're in-need of some healing, aren't you..." He gave him an awkward look, raising his brow.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yup. Some bandit shot me in the eye with an arrow. And trust me, you've would have guessed how much pain that was." Peanut said, as he just sighs deep. "This is a real freakin' embarrassment-"

Venti wrote:
Venti looked up from his wine bottle and looks over to Kalara. "Ehe, I definitely can! It takes a while to get me tipsy." He proudly said to the Klingon woman.
Venti, that might not something you should be very proud of, that shows how much you drink and get drunk...

"Then try some of this stuff." She pours him a goblet of bloodwine.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm- Peanut seems to be in an angry mood." Isaac then climbed on a table. "Ay! Does anyone know where Fumizuki went? This is a pretty much an emergency at the moment!"

Venti grabbed the goblet from Kalara, he sniffed it, it smelt interesting, nothing like anything he's smelt before. He then took a swallow of it, just to start off. "Interesting flavor." He said with a pompous voice as if to pretend he was a wine connoisseur and then proceeded to drink the whole goblet. Slamming the goblet down, he smiled brightly. "What kind of wine was that? It's definitely not Dandelion Wine."

"It's called bloodwine, and it's quite potent. Twice as strong as the human drink called whiskey." Kalara explained. "This particular barrel is from my family's vineyard on Qo'noS."
Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Hmm- Peanut seems to be in an angry mood." Isaac then climbed on a table. "Ay! Does anyone know where Fumizuki went? This is a pretty much an emergency at the moment!"

Fumizuki pops her head out of a pile of blankets on the sofa. "*Yawn* Huh? What's up?"
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis is amused in the background about Fumizuki appearing from the pile of blanks "Hehe..-" she'd mutter as she finally finishes the goblet like four pages later-
Sunny (played by Thefavoriteishere)

*A yellow wiener dog walks in*

"Still going?" Kalara taunted Tailis as she handed her another goblet of bloodwine. "That's surprising, considering that this stuff is twice as strong as human whiskey."
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

"Im also empowered by light naturally, so Im pretty tough!" She'd say "I thought it was hard enough to outdrink an Exo, but yet again here I am" she'd chug the goblet as she has to sit down again "Oh geez-"

Venti continued to drink his leftover Dandelion Wine.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro walks in. “So… this is the famed Trixie’s bar… I see people having a drinking contest or something… Maybe I’ll watch.”

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
"Im also empowered by light naturally, so Im pretty tough!" She'd say "I thought it was hard enough to outdrink an Exo, but yet again here I am" she'd chug the goblet as she has to sit down again "Oh geez-"

"Ha! I can tell that you're starting to falter. You might as well admit defeat already." Kalara chuckled as another round was prepared for them.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro walks over, looking between the 2. “So… this.. this alcohol.. i don’t think any human could last mor than 2 drinks before passing out.. mind if i try?”

(LOLLLLL hacks about to go brrrr)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus