Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

She nods as she'd take a sip,she'd rest her head on the table as she'd seem to pass out, before her ghost appears above her body, its shell expands as she is suddenly revived "Ohh..-"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fumizuki wrote:
Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Hmm- Peanut seems to be in an angry mood." Isaac then climbed on a table. "Ay! Does anyone know where Fumizuki went? This is a pretty much an emergency at the moment!"

Fumizuki pops her head out of a pile of blankets on the sofa. "*Yawn* Huh? What's up?"
"Hey uh, your friend here seems pretty disappointed and he kinda needs cheering up. Can ye help me out with it?" Isaac said, as he stared at Peanut, then to Fumizuki
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"Qapla'! I win!" Kalara playfully slaps Tailis on the back, and then turns to Kotaro. "You can try some if you want, but a lot of humans aren't able to handle how strong bloodwine is. Just ask Tailis here."
Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Hey uh, your friend here seems pretty disappointed and he kinda needs cheering up. Can ye help me out with it?" Isaac said, as he stared at Peanut, then to Fumizuki

"Okie." Fumizuki makes her way over to Peanut, and snuggles him. "Fwend."
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Removed by Rei, By request
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"I see. I'll make a note to not challenge him to a drinking contest."
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

A portal opens, Tailis only recognized as hive but not the short woman exiting, yet still Mal was greated with a golden gun pressed against her forehead "hm?" She'd mutter looking up at the Guardian, who was quite silent
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fumizuki wrote:
Isaac Moriah wrote:

"Okie." Fumizuki makes her way over to Peanut, and snuggles him. "Fwend."

Peanut then stared at Fumizuki, and then pats her on top of the head. Although, he smiled slightly. But, it quickly faded because of what happened. "Agh- Dammit- My eye still hurts-"
"Should I find Vestal so she can heal you?"

"Vestal? Who's she?-" Peanut asked, literally confused.
"A repair ship from the Eagle Union fleet. The Sakura Empire fleet has a repair ship too, Akashi, but she charges very high prices and is more of a merchant than a healer."
(( I want to RP but I have no characters I wanna use right now. :( :( ))

(Rip-)

"Hmm, sure. My eye kinda needs healing anyway." Peanut said, as he got up from his seat.
Fumizuki nods, and wanders off. A few minutes later, she returns with an ice pack, which she gives to Peanut. "Hold this against your eye."
Dominick (played anonymously)

(( This is totally uncanon and not in-character for Dom, but AGHHH I wanna use him for something... ))

Dominick nervously walked through the doors of Trixie's Bar, his breath hitching upon seeing there were people instead, so he tugged on his hood, pulling it over his head better and carefully walked in.

(( *inside
Forgive me it's late af ))

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki nods, and wanders off. A few minutes later, she returns with an ice pack, which she gives to Peanut. "Hold this against your eye."
Peanut then held a thumbs up to Fumizuki, then he held the ice pack up to his eye. He then looked out the window. Nothing new outside...
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
" Hes an android.." She mutters as she holds her stomach, as she gains a radiant aura and speeds up her metabolism "Better-,

((.. screw you.))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Gaurdian Tailis wrote:
" Hes an android.." She mutters as she holds her stomach, as she gains a radiant aura and speeds up her metabolism "Better-,

(That’s not exactly something everyone knows… so next time, please and thank you.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus