Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Birthday Boy (played anonymously)

The boy looked at the D6 and then at the pedestal rock nervously. He shook the dice in his hand and threw it to the floor, then looked at what he got...
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Pedestal Rock rolled the item to... Trinity Shield! "Oh nice, a shield! Life sure is full of alot of things, aye?" Isaac said, as he clapped for Birthday Boy

The Birthday Boy looked at Isaac with excitement, "Can I keep it?!"

Isaac then held a thumbs up to Birthday Boy. "Mhm. Just be careful. Sometimes, these things needs to recharge. Thankfully, i keep a ton of batteries with me. Batteries are used to recharge primary and secondary items if you have any."

He gently grabbed the Trinity Shield and giggled, bringing tears to his eyes.
"T-Thank you!" He held it close to himself.

The Birthday Boy proceeded to hold it out as if he was a mighty knight getting ready to face a dragon to save a princess. Then he ran off and laughed, hopping around and just being a kid.

"Oh! And not to remind you. This shield blocks any projectile in a direction that you face. And as i mean projectiles, I mean, arrows, water balloons, brimstone blasts, anything. (well, except for telefrags.)"

Birthday Boy looked at Isaac and said, "I have no idea what a telefrag is, or brimstone blasts, but okay!"
This was a big mood change from him crying in the storage-room alone earlier...

Isaac then pulled out a battery and slided it over to Birthday Boy. "Here. In case you find another item, find the same rock and then place the item down. You'll be able to reroll it after you place the item down on it... oh, and keep the D6. I got a spare."

Birthday Boy nodded as he took the stuff and put it in his shorts' pockets.
"This is the best birthday party I've had yet!" He exclaimed, "Usually, no one comes to my birthday parties..." He frowned, eyes prickling with tears.

He wiped them away and then added, "But you guys are here!"

"Ah, it's no big deal. We're always here to have a good time. Innit that right people?" Isaac said, looking around the bar.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Indeed." Anna said, as they dropped down from the ceiling, and then landed on their feet. "Besides, it's pretty chill here without any slimes or anything!" Anna said, as she grabbed her bow and arrow from the ceiling as well. I guess that's her primary weapon. Also, she smiled brightly. "I mean, it would be sad if nobody came there. I'm just glad a place like this exists for people to chill!"

Emo0117.jpg

The Birthday Boy was startled by Anna dropping down from the ceiling.
"I like your hair! It's pretty!" He pointed out, holding the shield in his arms.

"My appriciation, Amigo." Anna said, speaking a little spanish for a moment- Pfft- okay, jokes aside-

He then held a party hat towards her, "Hat?" He offered it to Anna.

"Sure!" Anna said, as she sets down her bow and arrow to the table until, suddenly Matt and Nolegs rolled in, doing a... duo spindash? Then they just crashed into a wall.
"OOF!- Alright, we're working on it-" Nolegs said, as he grabs Matt's hat then weared it. You see, the thing about Nolegs is... he has no legs at all!

Birthday Boy's eyes welled up with tears at the sight of more people arriving.
He had never had anyone come to his birthday parties and this was really meaingful to him.

He ran up to Nolegs, "Are you okay, kitty?" The Birthday Boy put the shield down to pick up Nolegs.

*meaningful
"Yup, i'm fine! However, Pirate Boy is much more tankier than me. But hey, i'm fine." Nolegs said, as he yawned a bit.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"God dammit, Nolegs! You do know i hate being called "Pirate Boy"! Just because i have a pirate hat doesn't mean i'm an actual pirate you eejit!" Matt said, in an angry way towards Nolegs.

Emo0009.jpg

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus