Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"There you go. I'm Nicki, by the way."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just running around in circles... at mach 3 speed. Just like in the game: Pizza Tower. It's gonna be pretty confusing for people to ask what's going on with him. Besides, i REALLY suggest not going near him?-
Birthday Boy (played anonymously)

He sniffled and smiled, his eyes glassy. "Nice to meet you..."
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Oh, and in the meantime, Edith is just watching Isaac just running around in circles. "Ey guys. Any idea on what the CENSORED is going on with that kid?" Edith said, now signaling to Isaac.

Birthday Boy looked at Isaac with concern and to be fair, a bit with fear too...
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm..." Peanut then placed a metal box in front of Isaac... which suddenly snapped in half. "Woah-"

The boy jumped back and hid behind Nicki, scared.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm, that's new. A 5-year old breaking a metal box at mach 3 speed?" Matt said, as he placed a ice cream slime in front of Isaac. The ice cream slime suddenly screamed as they saw Isaac dashing at em!
"Hey, would you guys mind toning it down? You're scaring the kid!"
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I got this." Edith then ate a banana, then threw the peel on the floor. "This is gonna get real stupid."

...And also, Cue Isaac just done slipping on the banana peel and then he flopped.

Birthday Boy looked at Isaac slip, then giggled a little bit. He looked up at Nicki and flashed her a smile before he stopped hiding behind her.

"Agh- Thanks Edith-" Isaac said, getting up. "Sorry about the ruckus. I'm trying to break through my speed limit." Isaac said, as he dusted himself off.

Birthday Boy scurried back into the storage-room and came back with a box labeled Birthday Supplies.
He opened it and began pulling out party hats, he approached Isaac and Edith carefully and held the hats to them. "He...Here"

"Huh. Thanks-" Isaac then looks at the pedestal rock. "Hey uh- Favor. Can you put that hat on this rock beside me right quick?"

He looked at it unsure, but he put the hat on the rock carefully and stepped back almost instantly, afraid it would do something to him.

Isaac then pulled out the D6, and then rolled the dice. Commence the dice roll!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3.

Note: The D6

The item was then rolled into Sacred Heart. Nice! "Ooh-"

The boy was startled by it, backing away from it even more.

"Hey- There's nothing to be afraid of! It's just a pedestal rock that can be used to reroll items! Here, try it out!" Isaac then handed a fully charged D6 to the Birthday Boy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus