Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

"Am I still drunk?" She'd mutter looking up from her mug at them
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro turns to the newcomers. “Oh, how lovely…. A bunch of obnoxious people who don’t seem to have an ounce of humility…”

Tailis' ghost a small machine known as Everest would scan the three determining they're simply corpses or ghost like those of the moon, Tailis relaxes
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Grell looks at the Everest with confusion, not have seeing anything like that before.
Ronald seems interested in it too.

Grell looks around, "Have you seen any cats around here? I need something to woo my sweet, handsome Sebas-chan." She sighs. "The last time I went here, I found a cat, but it was taken away from me." She sniffs. "Don't they understand that my true love is just waiting? Gosh! The nerve of some people." Grell rolls her eyes, adjusting her red glasses.

Everest floats back to Tailis, who stands up walking over "I am Tailis, If may ask who might you three be?"

(( two ;) william isn't here atm ))

Grell looks at Tailis, "I am Grell Sutcliffe, Death god! <3" She winks, flashing a ILY sign with her and and sticking her tongue out of her mouth.
Ronald winks and holds up a victory sign to his forehead, "I'm Ronald Knox, one of the shinigamis! I work with Grell."

(Oh lol-)

The gauridan is unphased by title of death god "Interesting, are you two here to mindlessly kill or something?" She'd ask, her golden gun igniting in is holster

Kotaro pats his side, checking to make sure he has his weapons. These three seem like trouble makers.

Ronald speaks up, "We're basically Grim Reapers! If someone's on our list, we find that person, kill them and reap their cinematic records." He then shifts his eyes and whispers, "Cinematic records are basically like souls."

(… bruh, i literally read that there were only 2 of them rn, and when typing my message said “remember, only 2 of them are there” and still typed three.)

"Makes...moderate sense, but dont open up with death god maybe?" She'd say chuckling as she'd sit back down getting a refill on some bloodwine "This stuff is great-"
*jokes walks in*

(( @yin, lmao
it's the icon throwing you off probably ))

((I- I just assumed there were three-))

Grell frowns, "Aw but opening up with Death God makes it dramatic!"

"I was about to put a hole in both of your chest, my light isnt just for physical beings"

Grell raises a brow, but stays quiet, as if offended.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko was looking at Grell then walked straight up to her. "Oi! I like your style", she said.

The Shinigamis wrote:
(( @yin, lmao
it's the icon throwing you off probably ))

That and the adhd going ham at the end of the day, so i can’t think lol. I wonder what beef between the shinigami and Kotaro would end up like… something tells me it would end up they both just stop out of respect. Like, they hold their own against each other, and just give them a pass for doing that.)

Grell gasps and puts her hands together, "Oh! Darling! Thank you so much!"
Ronald sits on his lawnmower, looking down at the list he's supposed to be reading from.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus