Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Elite (played anonymously)

Elite looked around and saw a pink skinned woman with horns. Said woman was also much taller than Elite herself. The top of her head comes at just about the solar plexus of the other Vixen as she craned her neck and looked up at her in awe, "Nope. I'm usually a bit too tall for most doorways." She grinned at her, she even offered her hand to shake, "Hi, I'm Elite, nice to meet you."
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

Vento shakes her hand "Your quite large for someone who isnt an Oni" she'd mutter as shed back up a little bit "I am Vento" she nods

"Is that what you are?" Elite asked. She knew only a little about the Oni and that they were from Japanese Folklore. Never did she imagine she'd actually meet one.

"Technically, yes I am an Oni, but Im quite young in terms of an Oni's life span... Other than that.. That might be all" she'd think but seemed to just zone out-

Elite nodded, fascinated by the woman's admission. She marked everything said in her head, filing it away for later. As she noticed the other woman beginning to zone out, she grins, "Am I boring you already, Vento?" She was just joking, though, "Kidding. Well, thank you for the warm greeting, you are a credit to you're own kind."

"Oh.. Ahh, forgive me I tend to loose track of whats happing, always moving on or something like that-" she'd shrug "If I may ask, what might you be?"

Elite suddenly glanced around as if she were a bit too paranoid about who might have been listening in before she lowered her voice, "Well, to the public I am what some call a Meta-Human. Basically, a human who got their powers by accident. Usually." She nodded, "But I'm actually an Alien from the planet Paraxia."

"Interesting, I dont suppose you pose a threat to new tokyo, or anyone is really, I'd love to visit your planet one day" she smiles trying to be polite

She crossed her arms under her assets, smirking, "No, I wouldn't pose a threat to poor Tokyo. I'm not King Kong." She said, making a reference to pop culture, "And perhaps one day you will if you ever get you're hands on a starship. But it better be fast because it might a long trip."

"We do indeed have space travel, I do perfer clothing from longs past" she'd smile "I hope that your world makes contact with humanity.. Of course if your version of humanity isnt a bunch of warlords" she jokes

Elite had not expected her kind to possess starships and almost shyly rubbed the back of her head, glancing this way and that she took on a more nervous posture, "Oh, uh, well, I'm not sure our race will make contact. Earth is still a bit too primitive for them. And no, they aren't warlords per se. But they are at war with the reds." She frowned upon the last part.

"Ahh I see.." Vento smiles " If I may ask, what is a Red...could you bring one here?" She'd ask pulling the club from her back "I must see how strong they are!" She smiles as she'd press the club into the floorboards straight down as if she was waiting

Elite just had to laugh at Vento's over eagerness. Its a little refreshing, "I don't have a Starship, so I can't bring one to you. Sorry." She moved her shoulders up with palms facing the ceiling in a helpless gesture, "And a Red is basically a red skinned version of me. Except they are really angry and mean."

She nods "Quickly, lets spar!" She'd yell, of course she loves fighting, everything changing, a challenge to step over, her excite caused winds to stir outside, she is the 3rd most emotionally sound hence her being more on the weaker side

Elite blinked in surprise, but smiled wide, "Alright." Then she glanced from side to side, "But lets take it outside, I don't want to cause damage in here." She nodded with a wink before she ducked her head when she left the bar through the door.

Once outside, she readied herself.

Vento bends down walking outside, cracking her knuckles as she'd place the club on her back once again, as she'd begin to dance, fluidous but firm, ever changing but certainly not too different from the orginal movement, as she'd dance winds stir "Come at me!" She'd yell, a smirk on her face

Elite smirked in return, her powerful leg muscles launched her forward like a cannon ball. She shoved so hard, there is a loud POP as she broke the sound barrier. She tried her best to slam into Vento with a right cross powerful enough to shatter titanium.

Suddenly the winds became wild as she'd quickly pull the club from her back well aware she may be damaged by this slam as she'd attempt to wing the club something like a bat "Oh my!" She yelled laughing as she quickly jumped backwards, and swung her club hard enough to create something like a tornado (small, kinda like those ones in games-)

Miss! But Elite was not surprised, either. Her opening salvo was more designed to see how fast her opponent was. Pretty quick! In fact, Vento looked like she could move as fast as lightning with the grace of a ballet dancer. Beautiful to behold.

Unfortunately, since Elite was in mid air during her attack she had no way to dodge the move in time. She could fly, but she could not turn on a dime. Thus, the mini tornado slammed into her, spun her around like a top and tossed her aside like a rag doll. Landing unceremoniously on the ground, she immediately got up again with a wide smile on her face, "Nice move!"

Then she fired of a laser bolt at Vento as she attempted to hit her with it and hoping it hit the mark.

Vento almost didn't react to it, putting her hand infront of the blast as her hand tanked most of the blast only a burn mark on her palm "Jeez!" She'd look at her wound that began to mend quickly "Amazing, heres mine!" She'd snap as winds again became harsh, as she'd generate a pillar of wind launching Elite and tearing the up the ground

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus