Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

She warps over "Something about genderswapping?-" she'd ask "I could always make it happen.." She'd sip her wine which now seems to be infinite-
Drael sat on the couch completely still as Fumizuki slept beside him.

Ashoka decided to acknowledge the stillness in the room. "its borning here.." She sighs and walks over to the couch Drael sits on "May I join you two?" She'd ask keeping her voice low of course
Drael glanced at Ahsoka and moved over as far as he could and did what he could to move Fumizuki ever so delicately as to avoid waking the small child in order to make room for Ahsoka to sit.

She'd sit down looking down at Fumizuki, and then a Drael "Relax, here.." She'd snap causing the couch to extend "comfortable?" She'd ask her voice barely above a whisper
Fumizuki yawns, opening her eyes. "Hewwo fwends."

"Oh forgive me, Did I awaken you?" She'd ask "Forgive me small one.." She'd take another sip of her wine

"I cant even get drunk..well not with wine anyways-"
Fumizuki shakes her head. "No. It fine."
Drael looked down at Fumizuki "did you sleep well?" A sudden fatherly instinct took over once he looked at the awake Fumizuki. However, baby fever struck him years after his wife was killed.

(Yes, males do get baby fever)

She chuckled "She is adorable I must say...Sir, are you close to her?" She'd ask
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael looked down at Fumizuki "did you sleep well?" A sudden fatherly instinct took over once he looked at the awake Fumizuki. However, baby fever struck him years after his wife was killed.

"Mmhmm." Fumizuki nods happily, the dog ears on her head perking up slightly.
Thunderfist (played anonymously)

Pulling up on her motorcycle, Sarah Harvey AKA Thunderfist got off her bike after moving the kick stand so her ride will not fall over. She made her way inside the fine establishment and glanced around before she sat down and ordered a beer.
Benjamin (played anonymously)

New-Project.png
Entering the bar was what seemed to be a young lady in a long, pink and white dress with a pink, flower covered hat.
She looked a bit confused by the motorcycle next to the entrance, but didn't question it. After all, she was here to make sure everything was in-order and no criminal activity was happening in the area.
Drael smiled warmly at Fumizuki "are you hungry?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking in. With a pet doggo on his shoulder. He then caused a ahem. "Mentlegen?"

insert meet the spy title card here because i'm lazy.

New-Project.png
The young lady looked to Peanut, and then noticed the dog and smiled a bit warmly. "Oh. Is this your pet dog?" She said.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yup. This is ghost." Peanut said, as Ghost happily barked to Benjamin. "I found him back at Pompon probably way back when i started this postknighting job." He said, as he spun his shield.

New-Project.png
She then reached her hand out, "May..I pet it, kind sir?" She raised her brows, "If it is alright."
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael smiled warmly at Fumizuki "are you hungry?"

Fumizuki nods. "I would like some food please."
Thunderfist (played anonymously)

Quietly, Sarah sat there as she watched the goings on in the place. Occasionally sipping her beer, she watched them all one at a time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus