Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

Ashoka generates some disembodied gloved hands to hand her to note, another one took the wine...somewhere "Well there she goes.."
He folded his arms over his chest, dropped his head, and closed his eyes quietly.

Tucking the note into her pocket she looks around quietly, spotting the demon she made her way over, seemingly studying him " Big Guy.." She mutters
He lifted his head in order to acknowledge the stranger. He would then say "yes?" as he further acknowledged her presence.

She jumped back nearly spilling her drink "Oh!" She'd regain her composure after a few seconds " Your awake..I was just studying you, if I may ask what are you, your way to large to be a human"
"I am a Cer-Lædiar demon. The last one. Demons who swore to redeem themselves in the eyes of the Creator after the fall of Lucifer. "

"You look to be a kind soul, what led you to your path of becoming demon, how bad was it exactly?" She'd ask "I-If thats not too intrusive anyways!" She'd say attempting to back pedal a little bit incase she was being too nosy
"I was born as one" Drael didn't seem to mind answering questions

" Born a demon didn't think that was possible.." She mutters " Well at least I have something to look forward too" she shrugs "Anyways, how are you supposed to redeem yourself, if you were born a demon what crime was commited?"
"The entire line was cursed."

"Ahh I see, how would you redeem yourself, You dont look terrible.." She'd say of course there was the eldritch dude not too far away and she's never really expected them to exist she just kinda accepted it as a part of this space so yep shes still tryna be a joyful lady
Fumizuki is curled up on the sofa and asleep.
He looked down at Fumizuki and then looked at Ahsoka and lifted one finger to his lips to signal to her to keep it down.

She nods deciding to do a good thing, seemingly pulling a blanket from thin air she would then place it over fumizuki, she seems to understand
Suzi (played by Jaws)

Suzi walks in, this time in a different outfit. She quieted her footsteps once seeing the sleeping child.
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie would then walk in. Her footsteps seems to make no noise... Ah, i see! She created a tool to silence her footsteps in case someone wanted some peace and quiet OR they were sleeping. Anyway, Charlie here would just sit at a table. And then began to write down on some "Papers".
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Dead chat xd-))
Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

Aumu was in the corner of the bar, smoking his opium pipe. Anata sat nearby, quietly doing paperwork herself.
Meanwhile, Nolegs would be talking to Matt. Seems like only a few certain people can hear. "So, Matt. I got a question. What would you even do if you were gender-swapped or something? I know, it's a very weird question but i always been wondering."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And Matt would open a can of beer and took a sip. "To be honest with you, Nolegs. I have no idea on what i would even do at this point when i get gender-swapped. I'm not expecting it just now unless someone attempts to, y'know. I mean, Lance does has a gender-swapped form anyway but that's besides the point anyway."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus