Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel looked up and jumped a little, he hadn't even noticed her arrive. He wouldn't admit it, but he got a lot more jumpy and wary of people when a certain someone wasn't around to assure his safety as said by the contract.
"Tea Earl Grey, Strong." He said, "And a fruit custard tartlet." He added. Try to stop him from eating sweets now, damn demon...
Elite (played anonymously)

She smiled apologetically, "Sorry I startled you." She wrote down his order, "Excellent choices! I'll be back shortly." She left to fulfill his order.
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

Athanasia gasped a little when the woman muttered she is a Mercenary, a really distinctive and peculiar term for her, because she has spent her entire life around the icy castle of her father empire and first time experiencing the outside world. She nodded her head when Alethea offered her a mead.

"May I? That would be nice!" she beamed. She then noticed the newcomer shaking his hand off with Alethea and joins their table. "Pardon me... Are you coming alone? My name is Athanasia." She bowed a little. "Oh! I haven't told you my name before, I'm sorry!" she whimpered and glance back to Alethea and feel sorry that her introduction came out later than the man whom just joined them.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea offered her new friend some mead. It will taste like honey. But she grinned, "Its alright, I am Alethea."

Ciel nodded and then brought his attention back to the table, seeming to be contemplating on something that happened previously today.
The servants had messed up everything, as they usually did.

(Flashback)
Finny was crying, and I do mean crying, wailing even. What was understood from his sobbing, he had accidentally used too much weed-killer on the garden again.

Mei-Rin was panicking, gasping and flailing about, and what was understood from her shouts, she had knocked into the serving cart and all the dishes had slid out and broke.

Bardroy was actually a lot calmer, but what was understood from his mumbling, he had burned yet another pot of stew...by using his flamethrower.

Needless to say, it was a stressful event--
(End of Flashback)

He looked up at Athanasia and raised his brows, "Oh."
"Yes I'm alone." He said, his voice hinted with uncomfortableness.

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of Phantomhive Manor."
He tapped his fingers on the table, his ring finger and his thumb sporting two different rings, one a gold, the other a silver with a sapphire in the middle of it.

She arrived and placed strong Earl Grey Tea and a fruit custard tartlet in front of Ciel, "Here you go." She smiled at him.

The boy nodded at Elite, "Thank you, miss. And what shall I pay for you for this?"
He pulled out a brown bag, it made noise with every movement, as the coins shook around in it. The brown bag was tied closed with a gold, spiraled thread.

"You're welcome." She nodded and noticed the bag of money. "Oh, 5 Silver Pieces ought to be do it." She said with a nod.

Ciel pulled away the string, dug around and pulled out what he was requested. Closing the bag, he then handed her the 5 silver pieces. "Here you are."

He put away the bag once she took the 5 silver pieces, and then gently reached for the tea by the handle of the teacup, and blew on it to make sure it wasn't too hot, before taking a sip.

She took them, "Thank you. Please let me know if you would like anything else." She smiled and walked away.

Ciel stayed silent for the most part for a while, drinking his tea, and eating at his tartlet.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

The cat jumps up onto a bar stool, meowing while pointing at somethings with intent to order them. He forgot he wasn't in his Hunan form.

"You want popcorn?" She asked Kotaro.

"Alethea.. And Ciel... You could call me Athy, if my name sounded too long, though." She clasped when she noticed a bit of uncomfortableness hint from the boy before she approved the mead Alethea brought and have a sip from that beverage.

"This taste sweeter than honey from my household I ever drink! Was it made from a special honey?" She wondered, and granted a slight polite bow to the green skinned waitress.

She shrugged, "I have no idea. You'll have to ask her." She thumbed at the green skinned Amazon of a woman. "And nice to meet you, Athy, you may call me Alea if you wish."

Ciel heard the mewl of a cat, so he looked in that direction and noticed Kotaro. Oh gosh.
His nose twitched, he was...allergic to cats. He quickly set his tea down and then sneezed into his sleeve.

Oh so this bar allowed animals in here...wonderful.
He snagged a handkerchief with the Phantomhive family emblem embroidered on it and blew his reddened nose.

Ciel glanced at Athanasia, "A-Athy. Of course. I shall call you that from now on." His voice sounded a bit...stuffy now, due to his allergic reaction to the nearby cat.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro looks over at the child and and notices him sneezing, then looks down at his paw. He jumps down from the stool, a small cloud of smoke covering his form as he lands in his human form. "Sorry about the, I tend to forgot which form I'm In sometime."

He was quite surprised by the cat turning into a human, but then again, he's seen much, much crazier. And much scarier.
"Oh I.." Ciel's voice cracked. He didn't even know how to react, despite seeing much crazier.

Athanasia flashed out some chuckles when Alethea said she wasn't the one who made the mead. "Silly me, why did I thought you were the one who made it when we are inside a bar!" She felt ridiculous with her own silly thought and nearly jumped when Kotaro suddenly meddled in.

"Woah! A cat!" her eyes turned big as she really favor these furry-softball feline. She wanted to brush its fur when she glimpsed at Ciel whom apparently having allergic to cat as his voice turned stodgy. "Are you okay?" worried her.

Ciel glanced at Athy, breaking from the shocked state he was in staring at the cat that just transformed into a human.
"Oh, I'm fine, I just..have a bit of allergies when it comes to..cats." He sniffled, wiping his nose with the handkerchief again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus