Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor was hopping around trying his dog-gone (pun intended. Sue me) best to keep up with Amps.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
Thor was hopping around trying his dog-gone (pun intended. Sue me) best to keep up with Amps.

She slowed down a bit, so the doggo could keep up with her
Finny (played anonymously)

Finny walked in, following a small butterfly inside.
He found the small butterfly very interesting so he let curiosity guide him away from the mansion, all the way to Trixie's Bar.

Amps wrote:
Thor the Malinois wrote:

She slowed down a bit, so the doggo could keep up with her

Thor kept dancing with her. He was having the time of his life at the moment.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

"Such a good boy.." She kneels down and pats his head

Thor wagged his tail
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

Grooooowl

"Blimey... behold tumee."

A lass, typically dressed in modest clothing and have a long, wavy blonde hair with straight bangs falling into her jewel-blue eyes, an inherited trait from the imperial family, with a vociferous gnarl that made clear through her surroundings have arrived to the said bar. The painful sensation, middlemost on her stomach, together as she felt lightheaded, empty, low, headachy because of the long journey to pursue.

"I'm hungry as a wolf...." She whimpered,

At that time, her knees weakened and her vision blurred, and then she passed out onto the floor.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then look over and then slithered to her like a snake. He inspected her carefully before getting an idea. He then slithered right into a kitchen, threw a bag of popcorn in the microwave and then he started making the popcorn. How come he could have just done THAT instead of eating the popcorn packets over and over?!
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea offered Fake some pizza.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro hops onto Alethea's head in his felin form, purring.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Mochi is being mochi.. Staring at the fourth wall..

If you see this she thinks your pretty, have a nice day yall-

Alethea laughed and petted her furry friend.

With the scent of a nicely microwaved popcorn gives off a toasted smell as the sugars in the kernels heat lingered from the kitchen, brought back the blonde's consciousness.

"It smells nice..." Athanasia mumbled. She tried to regain herself, sit carefully and got to be aware of her surroundings. There were more people to come by Trixie's bar when her jewel blue eyes caught the sight of a felin purred on someone's head and a soft-looking girl starred, not sure on what, blessing everyone who reads her.

Athanasia then stood up, approaching the settle and nice bar table before she address the person who made the popcorn and bravely asking, "May I have some?"

Alethea saw that Fake was not responding so she volunteered as she smoothly approached Athanasia, "I'll get you some." She said, going to get a bowl of popcorn. After a few minutes, she brought it out and set the bowl in front of the nice young lady. "Here you go." She smiled.

Drown with the desire of something to eat had finally knock her sense off until she just realized a nice looking figure of a woman offered her a bowl of that lovely scenty popcorn.

"Oh! Thank you! You are so kind. Have a seat with me and let's gobble it?" She flashed a contagious smile to her after munch the popcorn. "I'm kidding though, that's not lady-like."

Alethea couldn't stop the giggle from escaping her lips as she sits next to Athanasia, "No, its not. But I'm a Mercenary and that's not very lady-like either so you are allowed to be as unlady-like as you prefer. I won't say anything." She returns the contagious smile with one of her own as she munched on some popcorn, "Want some mead?"
Ciel (played anonymously)

When he opened the doors, he was bombarded with the smell of freshly-cooked popcorn.

Ciel slowly walked into Trixie's Bar, his walking cane in-hand, dressed in a mostly-blue outfit. He was looking around carefully, especially since he was alone at this time.

Alethea noticed a newcomer came into the bar and she waved at him in greeting.
Ciel (played anonymously)

He peered over to Alethea and held up his hand in a simple, motionless wave. Just a simple hand up, hand down, wave.

Ciel glanced over the room once more, as if he was looking for something out of the ordinary. But once he realized there was nothing, he headed to a table and sat down..
Elite (played anonymously)

A green skinned waitress came along and asked Ciel, "What can I get you? Something to eat or drink?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus