Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

“Mhmm. Very odd.”
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

"Ah mm.. they seem nice?"
Thunderfist (played anonymously)

Sarah giggled, causing the illusion of the mermaid to vanish. Ah, she was responsible.

She waved at Gregory, "Hello there."

She then offered Rory a popsicle.
Gregory (played by PK-Lucas)

Gregory hopped into a seat at the front counter, since he could barely see over it just standing there.
"Can I get a pizza, and some soda? Thanks." Gregory said to the person running the bar at the moment.
Elite (played anonymously)

"Coming right up!" Emily said, then offered Greg a warm smile, "How are you today?"

"I'm okay, managed to escape Roxy. Aaagain." He sighed and then smiled. "You??"
Elite (played anonymously)

"Good to hear." She sounded relieved, wishing she could do more for Greg. "I'm good." She said, then she got that pizza and soda as she set it before him.

Popsicle.. well Rory seems to be a trance, Popsicle is very comforting-

Sarah giggled, watching Rory's reaction to the popsicle.

For someone with burning Ki ice is always appreciated, for some reason it does distract her-

"Would you like another one?" She asked Rory.

She proceeded to devour the rest of thePopsicle, removing the stick "I would indeed"

With a wide smile on her model like features, she offered Rory another popsicle.
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory teleported next to her sister trying to give her the Popsicle, which she declined "Ew no, I rather just eat cookie dough-"

Sarah laughed, then greets Omori, "Hello there. Sorry for spooking you earlier."

Elite wrote:
"Good to hear." She sounded relieved, wishing she could do more for Greg. "I'm good." She said, then she got that pizza and soda as she set it before him.

Gregory nodded as a thank you and began eating on a slice of pizza.
He would slip into the kitchen. He was unpacking charcoal as well as hickory and mesquite wood chips. He put the wood chips in different pans and soak them in order to enhance the flavor. He added some barbecue items to the menu: ribs, half-chickens, beef shoulder, and pork tenderloin.
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian placed an order for six cinnamon rolls and a gallon of cookies'n'cream ice cream with a large mug root beer to drink.
Tifa Lockhart (played anonymously)

"Wow, you have a big appetite there." Tifa felt surprised at Thorian's list of menu she ordered.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then be stacking chairs on top of each other. That's normal. "This is... quite fun." :)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus