Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((OOC: i'm surprised Fake Peppino has no behavior reports as in sudden burst of anger or other things lol- >.>))
Tifa Lockhart wrote:
"Wow, you have a big appetite there." Tifa felt surprised at Thorian's list of menu she ordered.

“That’s just how some people are.”
Tifa Lockhart (played anonymously)

"Unlike those who seems always moody and have no desire to eat, yeah." Tifa smirked upon Cloud's remark. "And, Hey! That would be dangerous!" Tifa tried to stop Fake Peppino from stacking the chair before it would fall over somebody.

"Relax! It's not like it's not gonna fall over on anyone!" Fake Peppino was holding onto the giant stack of chairs like glue, which made the chairs stay in place. Man. Isn't he just stupidly clever-

"How can you be so sure it won't fall over there are so much people mingle around here!" Tifa nags at Fake Peppino to get down with her hands rest at her waist.

"I'm built different, that's how!" A small rock then donked him from above. "Ow. No offense though. But hey, at least i get to the 'Chairman' of the board! Fake Peppino said, making a joke. A chair-related one.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz walked in, wearing a long, multi-patterned coat, black pants, black shoes with gold accents and black gloves with tiny white strings around the wrists of them. He was also holding a cane that had what appeared to be a bird skull as its' handle.

"Hello, random person i don't know! Here, uh, have a chair." He then extended his hand to the top chair that is almost at the ceiling. He grabbed onto the chair and then slid it off the top and then he caught it... and then he handed Cruz de Vil the chair.

Cruz stared and then gently grabbed it. "Thank you?"
It was a nice chair, he supposed.

Fake Peppino looked over to TIfa and then held a thumbs up to her. "See what i did there?"

Tifa facepalmed at Peppino's joke about the chair and shake her head when he gave the chair to Cruz. Tifa left a heavy sigh on Peppino's thumb up. "At least, you shouldn't do something dangerous again."

Cruz decided to set the chair down and sit on it.
He would pour some white wine into a pan of shallots and began to reduce the wine. There was an air of unusual melancholy surrounding him.
“I would almost say that’s impressive, but I’ve seen a lot of things to match that, so….”
Thorian (played anonymously)

Tifa Lockhart wrote:
"Wow, you have a big appetite there." Tifa felt surprised at Thorian's list of menu she ordered.

Even as mist started to form all over the floor, Thorian began to eat the cinnamon rolls and ice cream she had ordered. Then the stormy vixen looked over at the woman who spoke to her, "Want some?"

"Oh, thank you for your offer, but I'm sorry I shall turn this one down because, uh, I need to stay in my shape." Tifa rejected Thorian's offer with the sorry look on her face.

Thorian smiled at her and nodded, "Respect." She said as a compliment, "How about a salad instead?"

Tifa paused for a while before nodding her head in acceptance. "Salad would be enough then." Tifa smiled at Thorian. "Can you fit those foods on your tummy though?"

She giggled and nodded, "Yes, I can." Then she ordered a salad for Tifa before she continued with a shrug of her muscular shoulders, "I don't eat like this all the time, but I like to splurge every now and again."

"Thank you so much. How may I repay your kindness?" Tifa smiled ear to ear as she finally had the chance to eat. "And I see you have that strong build of one body! I bet that was the reason behind your buffet?" Tifa grinned when she realized Thorian's muscular shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus