Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I'm military as well...I think. U-110 is from the Iron Blood Navy and I'm from the Sakura Empire." She focuses on drawing a pretty pink flower on the helmet she was given.
“It’s less official military and more..this group is known for fighting amongst each other so let’s just put them to good use to protect our home all whilst taking one and making them the ambassador to not only everywhere else but between us and them too even if they don’t listen.”
Maeve (played by Galaxy-Star)

Maeve nods, "Well that sounds interesting at least."
“To put nicely, yes.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"my choices were military or i died not because i wouldn't make any money or anything no i would have been put to death"

"I'm sorry to hear. . ."
“It’s the main reason I like spring-time, because any arrogance gets pretty much smacked out of most young ones.”
"It's done!" The tiny shipgirl displays the helmet she had decorated. It was now a bright green colour, with a pink flower decoration and Japanese script that spelled out her name and hull registry.

"quite a interesting scripture there young lady"

Maeve smiled at the girl, "It looks lovely"

"do take good care of that helmet it once served me well through many battles"

The elf looked over to the man "I don't think we've introduced ourselves, I am Maeve."

"i am Excalibur Umbra a pleasure to meet you miss maeve"

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Exaclibur. Quite an interesting name."

"it is the name of my armor i have...forgotten my true name ehh it is of no concern"

"Oh. . . do you sometimes wish you remembered your true name?
Fumizuki smiles as she slides her decorated helmet over her head. "I'll do my best."

"no... i wish to have peace but forget that this is a place of rest not something to give away secrets"

Maeve nods her head, "I understand. . . sorry for trying to get such information from you."

"you meant no ill will no need for apology as for you little one i hold you to taking good care of that old helmet"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus