Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Maeve (played by Galaxy-Star)

Maeve nods and smiles a bit, "I chose to live a life of music and fun. Maybe that can be your life one day. Not the music but the fun."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"maybe that day will come maybe it won't i prefer not to think of the future so as not to be depressed if the future i want does not come to pass"
Fumizuki gives a tiny salute. "I will do my vewy best." <3

Maeve nods, "Well I'll hope for you then,"

"that warms my heart that their are still people who would do such a thing for people like us"

"People like us are always out there. I used to be in a situation that I thought I would never escape but here I am being free."
"I'll never be free, though. I can never escape my pain." Theo sighs.
“Theo....do I need to distract you with another errand?”
"What?" Theo tilts his head sideways in confusion. "Whatever it is, get Ant-Man to do it. He deserves to do it more than me. If not him, then probably any other of the Avengers. Except Carol Danvers, because she's a...you know."
She made a face “not that kind of errand, there’s no trouble at home, Cass handles that, I was going to say do I need to make the errand you spending a day with the Spymaster so you have your mind on other things?”
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

"look at that, its not quiet anymore, I did jinx it"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She came back in through a portal on the wall and stretched.

Marve ordered another round of drinks for those who are old.enough . "a lively bar is always fun."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I'll take a fruit fiesta please hank"

he sets the menu down and just picks up his old war journal reading it as he didn't need food to live

"What do you all recommend I should eat?"
Rhea Balodis wrote:
She made a face “not that kind of errand, there’s no trouble at home, Cass handles that, I was going to say do I need to make the errand you spending a day with the Spymaster so you have your mind on other things?”

Theo rolls his eyes. "Rhea, you know that would be very boring...for the spymaster."

Maeve wrote:
"What do you all recommend I should eat?"

"i am not a good person to ask as i have not eaten in centuries"

"Well have you tried eating? Even the gods don't need to eat but they still enjoy a feast or two." Maeve said and smiled at Excalibur
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"I have swirly-whirly candies." She offers Excalibur a lollipop. "Gift from the best shaaaaaark. Raaaawr."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus