Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumizuki pops up from the table where she was drawing on the helmet with crayons and waves to all the people who have arrived. "Hewwo <3"
Maeve (played by Galaxy-Star)

((Oh shoot hello!))
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hello, Miss Fumizuki.” She gives the small girl a few headpats, because Hood is just that kind of elegant woman.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Hmm, elves too. Strange, strange place indeed. " she said as she stretched, getting a good few pops out of her back

Maeve smiled softly at people, "Hello there, how are you?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he observes the new people before returning to his book savoring the peace of being left alone

Maeve wrote:
Maeve smiled softly at people, "Hello there, how are you?"
"I'm well, how about you." She stepped forward and offered a hand to shake, apparently watching movies put her in a. Wonderful mood."

The elf smiles and shakes her hand, "I'm well as well just thirsty and tired."

"By all means, order a drink and rest. I'm sure this place probably has beds in one if its rooms. There was an arcade room down the hall too."

"What doesn't this bar have?" The bard asked as she ordered an ale

"i'm not old enough to drink alcohol but they seem to serve pretty much everything as far as i can tell."

"Oh well I think I'll like this place"

he snorts humans did enjoy their alcohol he would never understand why as he peers through the menu

The elf looked over at the man, "You good over there?"

"quite so you need not concern yourself with my health as its of little concern to myself that is to say getting sick doesn't not really hold any effect to me"

she could skim his thoughts and she decided to creep him out, only surface thoughts though. mostly emotions. "because it's a social thing mostly, and the chemical effect it has." she made a show of splitting her pupils into several, one, two, three, all staring at him in an unnatural fashion. it was fun to mess with people, just a little bit.

but all she would feel is his bottled up rage and depression that he kept locked inside as his face hidden under his helm remains passive

"little lady if you wish to remain sane i implore you please please don't go digging through my head people have died from doing what you just did"

he was genuinely worried for her

"You don't seem like humans, neither of you."

"you would be correct in your guess lady i am a tenno and i just so happen to be over thousands of years old" and im alone he thought but hey inner thoughts kept to himself because he is really depressing as he tightens his mental defenses

"i am actually. i just borrow from friends on occasion. i'm not the only one in here. sort of. like, someone else get's to view through me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus