Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Desert Monsters (played anonymously)

"Then what has you so scared.. did you run into a scorpion around here?" She asked, looking about sniffing the air..
Desert Monsters wrote:
"Then what has you so scared.. did you run into a scorpion around here?" She asked, looking about sniffing the air..

-He then shook his head sheepishly, sniffing as well- "H-how'd you know?
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Desert Monsters wrote:
Horus smiled and waved to the pharaoh! "Hello Najma! We found a door in one of the chambers, I think it replaced the door to my room!" Horus was happy.. as always, Mas seemed as quiet as usual.. but shes happy to see him-

Najma waved with his free hand, the other hand holding his crook.
(His flail was strapped to his waist, so that's why he had a free hand available)

"Hello Horus.." He spoke up.
He couldn't help but have a little smile at how happy the Harpy was today.

He walked over at Mas and waved at her too, before glancing at Noah, a small bear creature, that could speak. He assumed it was a creature similar to Mas or Horus, animal-like monster creatures that knew human tongue. That said, though he didn't mean any harm towards Noah, or any dislike towards Noah, his face didn't really show that, as it was a really, unamused, glaring look. Seems to be his resting face.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits quietly at a table, snacking on popcorn and drinking cherry seltzer, while browsing on her tablet.
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ noticed Natasha, then got up and tugged on the bow of her dress gently, his other hand pointing at the portrait on the large paper stuck on the wall she had gave him to draw on. He would have said her name, but didn't know her name, so he just continued to gently tug on her dress bow until she noticed him.

Looks down to TJ and then to the direction of his drawing on the paper. She smiles, "Aww, that's soo good! One of the best family portraits I've seen." She praises him and then looks down again, then a realization hit. "Oh, I never introduced myself. I am Natasha Kitty, if it's easier for you, you can call me Tasha." Smiling gently.
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

Karlach notices Noah, and while she thinks he's adorable, she's reluctant to approach him in case her appearance scares him.

TJ giggled at Natasha's compliment. He smiled back and said "'Tasha."
He then adjusted his vest and then spoke up again, "I'm TJ." He said.

Smiles and nods, repeating his name, "TJ, it's nice to meet you. If you ever need anymore paper to draw on just let me know and I'll put up a new sheet for you."

TJ nodded with a grin, as an okay, then walked off to go draw some more.

The Pharaoh wrote:
Desert Monsters wrote:
Horus smiled and waved to the pharaoh! "Hello Najma! We found a door in one of the chambers, I think it replaced the door to my room!" Horus was happy.. as always, Mas seemed as quiet as usual.. but shes happy to see him-

Najma waved with his free hand, the other hand holding his crook.
(His flail was strapped to his waist, so that's why he had a free hand available)

"Hello Horus.." He spoke up.
He couldn't help but have a little smile at how happy the Harpy was today.

He walked over at Mas and waved at her too, before glancing at Noah, a small bear creature, that could speak. He assumed it was a creature similar to Mas or Horus, animal-like monster creatures that knew human tongue. That said, though he didn't mean any harm towards Noah, or any dislike towards Noah, his face didn't really show that, as it was a really, unamused, glaring look. Seems to be his resting face.

The Sphinx would stand.. not before placing the child on her back "Stay still.. tell me if your slipping ok..?: she'd speak quietly.. walking over to the Pharoah, she'd bow her head

Najma got a warm smirk on his face when he was bowed to, it seeming to feed his ego, then glanced up to the child that Mas had put on her back, watching him with a slight bit of curiosity.

The Sphinx would seem to remember something.. waving the Harpy over who was just finishing the tenderloin, As the Harpy would fly up to Mas.. she would snatch her out the air "Bring that Mummy.. Im sure shes lost somewhere in the temple.." she said

"Najma, your Majesty.. do you remember the Servant you were burried with?" She'd ask "She has been recently awoken.. I thought It best I send Horus to fetch them before they get lost." She said.. albiet she herself didnt remeber Hapy to well... she just knew the quiet girl was a servant.. but she was never sure what she actually did

Najma crossed his arms, "I barely remember my own name sometimes."
It was quite a lie, he thought highly of himself. "But of course, fetch them for me." Najma said flatly, closing his eyes and raising his brows.

The Harpy Quickly flew out.. as Mas would sit down.. careful not to knock the child off her back.. moments later.. a Mummy was dropped onto her face.. flat on the ground.. Mas would look at the girl and then shot a harsh glance at Horus.. who fled somewhere else

Hapy began to dust herself off.. standing up, and readjustingher bandanges.. before seeing Najma and immediately getting onto her knees and bowing "My Majesty.." she said, her face was rather blank.. she was trying to remeber how long its been.. why was he still so young?
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"Horus?" Tolmeron raised an eyebrow. "You speak of the infamous Warmaster who perpetrated an uprising that led to an age of darkness within the Imperium so flippantly?"

Najma had to stifle a laughter. "Ah, yes, I remember you now.. It's been a long time." He put his hand on his chin with a small grin.

He glanced to Tolmeron with a raised brow, though remained silent.

The Sphinx shook her head "Horus, a Pharoah, God of the Sky." She said "We have named a harpy after them." She said.. call

The Mummy hadnt stood yet.. she was ultimately a lil nervous "Yes.." she said "I guess it has".. she cfinally raised her head just a bit "If I may, how did it feel.. in my experience death has felt like a long nap.. I am left to assume you were revived similar to me.."

Najma looked around before he replied, a soft frown on his face. "I'm actually not sure. I just simply woke one day." He stated, a confused tone in his voice.
"It has felt like a long nap, I'll admit." Najma rubbed his hand through his black hair, squinting his eyes.
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

Desert Monsters wrote:
The Sphinx shook her head "Horus, a Pharoah, God of the Sky." She said "We have named a harpy after them." She said.

"Well, Horus Lupercal was the Primarch of the Luna Wolves Space Marine Legion, and the mastermind behind the Horus Heresy." A shadow crosses Tolmeron's face. "We lost too much."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus