Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Flanker (played anonymously)

Suddenly, A mercenary of Ms. Charlie's enters the bar, holding a baseball and The Sandman. "So, I'd heard that Ms. Charlie is over at this place at times?"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Scmmt?" Pyro tilts their head in confusion at the newcomer.

He would then turn over to Pyro before dashing towards them and then inspecting them. "Interesting... You.. remind me of that robot named Arsonist. He's a pyromaniac robot." Flanker then said, holding a hand to his chin before heading over to a table.

"Wmbmt? Lmm hmm wmmf gwm mf bwfft?"

[translation: "Robot? Like the ones Gray Mann built?")

Flanker then shakes his head no before sighing deep. "No, not him. Mechanic built him to set the GRN team aflame along with detecting invisible Agents. They're dime-a-dozen backstabbing female scumbags."
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ was somewhere in the bar, drinking a juice box, drawing a portrait of SCP-999 contently with crayons.

Flanker wrote:
Flanker then shakes his head no before sighing deep. "No, not him. Mechanic built him to set the GRN team aflame along with detecting invisible Agents. They're dime-a-dozen backstabbing female scumbags."

"Lmmk mm hmmhmm"* Pyro still sees this newcomer as Scout, albeit in the usual cherub style of how Pyrovision shows his teammates.

*"Like your father."

Pyro wrote:
Flanker wrote:

"Lmmk mm hmmhmm"* Pyro still sees this newcomer as Scout, albeit in the usual cherub style of how Pyrovision shows his teammates.

*"Like your father."

"Huh? What do you even mean but that, exactly?" Flanker asked, raising a brow in confusion before realizing...

"Oh, I see. Your comparing me to that piece of trash, Scout, huh? Well, he's nothing compared to me!" Flanker remarked harshly before tossing a baseball up to the ceiling.

Pyro stares intently at Flanker, thinking for a moment. Then the realization hits them. "Mrr hurrdurr hm hurr!"* Pyro produces a frying pan from out of nowhere, and thwacks Flanker upside the head, knocking the speedy merc to the ground.

Pyro Killicon_domination.png is DOMINATING Flanker

*"That Scout is a Spy!"
SCP 590 wrote:
TJ was somewhere in the bar, drinking a juice box, drawing a portrait of SCP-999 contently with crayons.

"I've seen that little creature before. Friendly little guy" he ruffled TJ's hair

Flanker is now knocked out for right now. Flanker then raises a hand. "I'm not dead! I'll just wake up in a few moments or two..." Man, this Flanker guy sure likes being a d*ck...
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Well at least there's no shortage of entertainment."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo poyo." ("That, I can agree on.")
Pyro wrote:
Pyro stares intently at Flanker, thinking for a moment. Then the realization hits them. "Mrr hurrdurr hm hurr!"* Pyro produces a frying pan from out of nowhere, and thwacks Flanker upside the head, knocking the speedy merc to the ground.

Pyro Killicon_domination.png is DOMINATING Flanker

*"That Scout is a Spy!"

He would grab Pyro by the mask and shake it once followed by a small smack in the mask, but not enough to hurts you know the rules. No. Fighting."
He stood up and renacted this scene

"Awwwww!" Pyro assumes a disapproving stance. "Heh thubba theh then, wohha?"
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
SCP 590 wrote:

"I've seen that little creature before. Friendly little guy" he ruffled TJ's hair

TJ looked up and grinned at Mathius, he nodded in agreement.
Pyro wrote:
"Awwwww!" Pyro assumes a disapproving stance. "Heh thubba theh then, wohha?"

"No. You know the rules. You're almost furniture because you're here so much"
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel seemed to be eating a small lemon flavored cake.. Still no Faker, but today that didnt bother him
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha strides through the doors, and collects some rags. Cleaning and polishing the unoccupied tables and booths. Humming and singing tunes that filter through her mind.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus