Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was leaning against the bar table seeing the work Natasha was doing * max: hay Natasha why don’t you relax one of these times then doing that or well I don’t know it just seemed like you hardly relax in here
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel is basically just chilling.. now watching Natasha, his blindfold was currently pulled up onto his forehead
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Turns to Max then smiles sheepishly, "I suppose I do work a lot. I do relax sometimes, especially when the sun is warming through the windows." Her fur ripples as she imagines warm sun rays. "I'll be honest that I forget to relax." She sits up at the bar counter. The prickle of her fur remains, looking back through gold eyes with a glance to Angel. A smile shows before she turns away.

Max: well hell you should I mean if anything you can go in my van I made the hole back part a sunroof so it’s pretty comfy * he chuckled *
Must be nice to relax there.

Max: oh it is especially after smoking a joint it’s so relaxing and sometimes I take a cat nap * he chuckled *

Gives him a strange look, "Sorry, I'm not gonna just go into someone's van.. not even for a sunbath. No offense but that's a bit creepy. Suspicious at least." She shivers a bit with a ripple to her fur.

Max: relax that’s why I was offering and I’m not just some stranger * he said crossing his arms * max: I’m just a hippie who cares for his friends that’s all * he said as he would then leave to go out there and smoke *
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"A hippie who asks inappropriate questions about other people's relationships."

Max: what are you talking about? * max said confused coming back in *
Desert Monsters (played anonymously)

Two desert monsters would appear, out of a grand golden door..

Although.. its just for show really.. The harpy would be napping atop of the sphinx's back.. the Sphinx looked about.. unsure how to feel about a bar in the nearby pyramids.. but she would complain..

"Horus.. wake up" she asked quietly.. in a suprisngly quiet voice... the Harpy would begin to stir.. but is ultimately awakened by the smell of meat coming from the kitchen..

"Im up.." she said rubbing her eyes with her wings.. she immediately perked up at the smell.. "Oh.. where did we go?" She'd ask the Sphinx who honestly didnt know to well either

Max: miss your in trixies bar a place were people think it’s weird to offer things to friends and asking if your boss is ok or not * he said with a lack of care * max: I can make whatever that’s cooking in the kitchen if that’s what you’d like miss

Natasha gets up from the bar stool and goes to an old dart board, dusting it off. She stands at the shooting line and tosses some darts.

Horus was actually excited "I dont mind if its raw, Im a harpy.. I rarely eat food cooked.." she said.. getting off of the sphinx's back.. the Sphinx however forcibly kept her close with a paw basically pinning the Harpy down.. Mas believed the she was too hyper to be allowed to roam around

Max: alright then that would be 10 Dollars or whatever currency you have

She sputtered for a moment... looking up to Mas.. who sighed.. producing a ancient vase from somewhere.. it was carrying water.. "This is worth something I hope." she'd ask the human as she handed the vase to him

Max: uh well I guess that’ll do give me one sec * he said as he went off to dump the water and then comes back with a big tenderloin

Mas would life up her paw, allowing the Harpy to walk over and retrieve the tenderloin... Horus would walk back over with the raw meat in her mouth.. using sand to dry it.. if anyone cared, she used a spell to remove most/all of the blood.. she cant really clean her feathers/face like that you know?

Max: so what brings you two here to the bar? * he said curiously *

She enjoys a glass of champagne with some strawberries, dipping them in chocolate sauce, then biting the soft flesh of the fruit, and the sweet taste mixed with chocolate costs her tongue. Her tail falls down the length of the chair with a slight curl at the end.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus