Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma walked into the bar through a similar door, seeming to be looking for Mas and Horus.
"Oh, where have you two gone.." He said with an exhausted tone, seeming to have been looking for them for quite some time now.

Noticing them, his head perked up and he ran over to them, nearly slipping on the polished wooden floors.
"There you two are!" He sighed in relief, "I've been looking everywhere." He rubbed his jewelry-covered hand through his short, messy black hair.

He glanced over at Max and raised a brow, looking him up and down curiously, wondering who he was.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Max wrote:
Max: what are you talking about? * max said confused coming back in *

"Do you not forget when Astoria nearly gave your backside a kicking?"
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ was drinking juice, drawing on.. not paper.
He was drawing on the walls again.
"TJ.....please don't do that...."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Ronal wrote:
Max wrote:
Max: what are you talking about? * max said confused coming back in *

"Do you not forget when Astoria nearly gave your backside a kicking?"

Max: oh my god I was joking I didn’t want to actually know how there life was the guy looked dead tierd

TJ glanced at Mathius and frowned, letting out a soft, upset whine.
Then he waved his crayon around, as if trying to ask him to help him find something other than the wall.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Watched as TJ waves the crayon around and comes up with an idea. She gets a large roll of adhesive contact paper, safe for walls and unrolls a large portion of paper that she then sticks to the wall as a blank canvas, ready for a creative mind. "There you go, make your best mural, you little artist." She smiles and leaves a huge box of crayons and markers, and then puts away the rest of the roll.
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie, at a nearby table would then start to document something. She's a pretty busy woman nowadays, yes? "..."

TJ gasped at the large portion of paper Natasha placed, then noticed the big box of crayons and markers, much more than his 24 crayon box.
He waved his hands up and down, excited, and gave Natasha the crayon he had originally been drawing with, as a thank you.
SCP 590 wrote:
TJ gasped at the large portion of paper Natasha placed, then noticed the big box of crayons and markers, much more than his 24 crayon box.
He waved his hands up and down, excited, and gave Natasha the crayon he had originally been drawing with, as a thank you.

He stood by watching the child before disappearing into the kitchen and re-emerging with a juice box and a cheese sandwich with the crust cut off and set them in front of TJ.

SCP-590 noticed the sandwich and the juice box and looked at Mathius with a smile, then went back to drawing, seeming to be focusing on his drawing at the moment, but would probably come back for the sandwich and juice later.

It seems he was drawing a family, which included himself.
Desert Monsters (played anonymously)

The Pharaoh wrote:
Najma walked into the bar through a similar door, seeming to be looking for Mas and Horus.
"Oh, where have you two gone.." He said with an exhausted tone, seeming to have been looking for them for quite some time now.

Noticing them, his head perked up and he ran over to them, nearly slipping on the polished wooden floors.
"There you two are!" He sighed in relief, "I've been looking everywhere." He rubbed his jewelry-covered hand through his short, messy black hair.

He glanced over at Max and raised a brow, looking him up and down curiously, wondering who he was.

Horus smiled and waved to the pharaoh! "Hello Najma! We found a door in one of the chambers, I think it replaced the door to my room!" Horus was happy.. as always, Mas seemed as quiet as usual.. but shes happy to see him-
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

SCP 590 wrote:

Smiles at his excitement as she presented him with a large surface to fill with his hearts content. Sitting down with her legs folded under her as she watches him draw and fill the paper with his design. She takes the crayon as a reward, looking at the little wax crayon with another smile.
Minding his own business away from the ever-increasing hustle and bustle, a tiny Ursine cub crawls around the bar under the cover of a conveniently-discovered bucket. The bucket, upturned so he could fit inside, had a small slit for his eyes to peer through, occasionally stopping and starting to avoid bumping into anyone's foot,

Inside said bucket, the Ursine mutters to himself, worried. "Please don't see me, please don't see me."

The Sphinx would stand, slowly.. walking over to the bucket Noah.m was under.. she wasnt growling so surely she meant no harm...a large hand would pick up the bucket .. shs was mostly unsure of why he was hiding
Desert Monsters wrote:
The Sphinx would stand, slowly.. walking over to the bucket Noah.m was under.. she wasnt growling so surely she meant no harm...a large hand would pick up the bucket .. shs was mostly unsure of why he was hiding

Feeling the bucket being lifted off his head, he then squeaks, startled and shivering a little. "O-oh no..." He mutters, before he notices that the Sphinx wasn't even angry. She just looked concerned. He then curls up into a ball, hiding behind the Sphinx. "I-I'm n-not here..."

She looked at the little and nods, deciding to hide him under her left wing... despite her almost rocky exterior she's pretty caring.. plus its not like her to let kids or childish people roam around by themselves.. yeah, this is aimed heavily at Horus
Desert Monsters wrote:
She looked at the little and nods, deciding to hide him under her left wing... despite her almost rocky exterior she's pretty caring.. plus its not like her to let kids or childish people roam around by themselves.. yeah, this is aimed heavily at Horus

He then nods a little, shivering as he hid underneath her left wing as he collected his thoughts. Who was he before this....he wondered, ears folded while he looks around to see if anyone had spotted him.

Mas would Sigh "Surely you get tired of being nervous little one.." she said raising her wing slightly
Desert Monsters wrote:
Mas would Sigh "Surely you get tired of being nervous little one.." she said raising her wing slightly

Noah then nodded a little, huddling close to Mas' wing. "I-I wasn't always l-like this..." He mutters quietly, seeming to be scared of his shadow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus