Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Hazel wrote:
"Ah, you're a spirit? How lovely." She smiled. She was a God. in the past, she wasn't this small. She was actually a whole 5 feet tall. She sat there, nibbling on a chocolate chip cookie.

"Yes indeed miss" Azumi smiled once again "I came to the material world as a spirit familiar, one who was summoned from the spiritual realm by a mortal for companionship and magical assistance!"
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

"How interesting." Hazel smiled. Luna walked over. "Oh God of Wisdom!" Luna giggled, hugging Hazel. Hazel blinked, startled by being addressed by her true title. She hugged Luna.
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

Gabby looked at the fluffy lil creature that is Azumi

"Oh.. I finally get it, I think I'll order.. Nachos-" she said looking back towards the menu
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby would then roll over to Gabby before handing her a green flower. "Poyo!" ("Here!")

"Arent you so sweet.. you lil guy" She said picking him up and giving him a tight squeeze

Korby just squeaked before smiling, leaning onto Gabby because she's actually pretty cool to them.

She smiled, placing him atop of her head, figuring her hair would be able to keep him in place "Comfortable up there buddy?"

Korby seems rather comfortable atip of her head. They nod softly, letrjng her know that they're comfortable.

"Alrighty, you want some of my nachos..? when I get them at least"

Korby then nods softly and then sighed peacefully. They're emitting a calm aura.
Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid is laying back in one of the chairs, his feet kicked onto the table.
In one hand, a mirror, and the other hand, lip gloss.

He's doing his makeup in a bar..

Gabby looks at Korby.. then at Kupid.. before pointing to him, "is it just me?" she said looking at Korby.. "That man is pretty fine if you ask me" she snickered

Korby then looked over to Kupid and then nodded, agreeing with her. "Poyo poyo!" ("I agree!")

Kupid glanced up from his makeup, noticing he was being pointed at.
He smirked, put the mirror down and the lip gloss, taking his feet off the table and leaning on the table with his elbows. "Well, you're pretty fine yourself." He winked and blew a kiss.
Catalina (played anonymously)

Catalina sat there reading a book on a chair.

She chuckled "I like this guy" she said looking up at Korby "Dont mind if I do" she said, walking over to him "Mind if me and Korby here take a seat next to ya?" She asked Kupid.. although she was almost sitting down by the time she asked

Catalina was reading her book while watching them all from the corner of her eye. She was very aware.

Kupid laughed, it was a delicate, pretty laugh. "Sure! But it looks like you already answered yourself." He glanced at Gabby, already sitting down.
"It's nice to meet you and the little green ball." He warmly added, picking up his lip gloss again, making sure it was closed properly, before putting it back in his pocket.

"So, tell me about yourself~" He purred, narrowing his pink eyes. If looked at closely, his pupils were actually shaped like hearts.

She eyed Kupid while reading her book. Her sapphire-blue eyes had white crescents, upper half white, the lower half were black as ebony, multi-colored crescent symbols in her eyes.

She chuckled, "I'm a bomb.. well at least I like throwing them" she rolled her eyes "This is Korby, he's from planet Popstar I think.. although its better to ask him."

"I myself am from a city full of crime most of the time.. except at night its a lot safer-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus