Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" ("I also have a crush on her!-") Suddenly, a small pause before they realized what they just said. "poyo poyo." ("oh stars.") Korby then blushed a deep green!
Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid listened, running his finger along the surface of the table. "A city full a crime, huh? And Planet Popstar?"
"Truly interesting, and the way you found yourselves here of all places." He said.

Kupid heard a beep in his ear, which had a earpiece in it, disguised as a red heart earring. "Hm?" He put his finger to it so he could hear better, someone was talking to him on the other end of the line.

"A little dove told me someone has a crush." Kupid cooed at Korby, his lip glossed lips pursed.
Catalina (played anonymously)

Catalina flipped the page in her book.
Catalina (played anonymously)

She closed the book shut silently then put it in her backpack and stood up. She repositioned her skirt before pivoting to the left and walking out of the bar to head home.

(Goodnight Ya'll!)

(( Goodnight ))
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Tristan is trying to avoid the gaze of his older self, Future Licht, meanwhile, Licht is busy chowing down on some buffalo wings.
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

"Aww.. lil Korby" she said pulling him down and pecking him on the cheek "Arent you sweet having interest in lil old me, but we sadly cannot be together your too small and happen to be an alien-"

"Poyo..." ("Awhh...") Korby said, a little disappointed.

((Brb, I'ma go prank my friend John even though it's late at night :trolololo:))

"We'll find you a nice gal on popstar, alright?"

Kupid did a dramatic little frown, his lip poking out. "Aw, forbidden love, such a sad sight."

Wait, he had his hand on a pink pistol covered in hearts, but was now taking his hand away from it..
What the hell was that?*

Notes*
*If you're wondering, that's his equivalent of a Cupid's bow and arrow. ;)

Korby Pureheart wrote:
((Brb, I'ma go prank my friend John even though it's late at night :trolololo:))

(PRANK'EM JOHN

YOU ALREADY KOW IT

WAIT WHHAAAAAA)

Licht wipes away some buffalo sauce with a wet wipe. "Why a popstar? Rockstars are cooler, rock in general is cooler."

Tristan Licht wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

(PRANK'EM JOHN

YOU ALREADY KOW IT

WAIT WHHAAAAAA)

((HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *taro.mp4 has stopped working. Reboot?*))

"I guess Rock is a littlecooler.. but It's like glowing and shaped like a star, and like glows or something, you know?"

"Plus it'd be a little boring if it was just a rock, ya know?"

Licht raises an eye. "Wait, I was talking about music, what are you talking about?"

"Its a planet shaped like a star.. not the circle ones in the sky but like the shape" She said, "Interesting isnt it?"

He sits there looking dumbfounded. "How long has it been there? Perhaps Heaven's jurisdiction only reaches a little around earths moon? But then Korby can't have cool heave parties. You haven't parties until you have a Halo, trust me."

"I guess It doesnt go very far" she chuckled, "Besides isnt popstar super far?"

Licht shrugs. "I wouldn't know. Want chicken wing?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus