Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

((BloodFang is poorly written on purpose, he is directly intended to satirize god moders. And picking fights and being an annoyance isn't sinful, so his power wouldn't even work.

Besides, you were just about to kill my character out of nowhere, what should have I done? Let him die and never roleplay here with him again unless someone revives him?))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

(Besides, both Keeby and Korby is also god-modded but they keep their power at a balanced level so, they play pretty fair.)
(( Okay, okay.. Let's settle down now, everyone..
Joot, Soul, why not take some time away from each other and think about it for a little bit. :)

Then discuss this in a calm, friendly way! <3 :) ))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((I'm just calmly arguing-))
(( @Korby,
I was referring to Joot and Soul mainly! ;) ))
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

(lets see, Bloodfangs backstory.... Greed, Pride, and Envy, at least three of the seven deadly sins he is guilty of. Also, perhaps Bloodfang can find a way to convice or escape otherwise without powers, the sword is not an instant "I win" button, as like I said before, if the target cannot be considered sinful by the laws of heaven, or is they simply physically dodge the sword or something, the sword only negates stat buffs such as health or defese, and power based things, and he can't use any other ability when using one of these weapons. It's meant to be OP, but not godmodded, unblockable or something. Like, you could legit grab a sword off the wall and duel with Titans blade to try and prevent being killed from it, it does stop everything.)
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

(I am also calmy arguing my points.)
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Hazel sat there at a table, making a flower in a pot grow on its own with her powers. She was clumsy, new to this. She looked like a kid, her emerald-green eyes were studying the flower she was growing, intrigued.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Yawns, stretching her arms upward. Glancing around the bar. She gives a side smile to no one in particular and decides to tuck into a booth, curling with her back to the wall of the booth and looks through her tablet.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi, who is an experienced idiot in breaking the fourth wall, decided to say something.

"Things can be taken out of context, right Mr. Narrator?" She asked the narrator.

Yes, this Narrator presumes you are about to say something rather... unorthodox.

"Nope!" She giggled.

Hazel ran over to Natasha. "Do you have any cookies?" It was a small girl, but a cat wasn't fooled. This girl was very old for her small looking age.

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi, who is an experienced idiot in breaking the fourth wall, decided to say something.

"Things can be taken out of context, right Mr. Narrator?" She asked the narrator.

Yes, this Narrator presumes you are about to say something rather... unorthodox.

"Nope!" She giggled.

She softly waved to her.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"Nope!" She giggled.

He picked Azumi up and held her like a baby.

Gurl got ya-yoinked!)|

Hazel ran around the bar, looking for chocolate chip cookies.
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

Dont mind Gabby.. shes looking at the menu, all braindead and stuff

Hazel was floating in the air, she was a Goddess, indeed. Of Wisdom! Woah- She looked at the menu, reading it all faster than a split millisecond. She already had catalogued the whole menu. "What is wine?" She was looking at the alcohol section, she had already scanned the whole menu. Some of her memory was still lost.
Hazel wrote:
Hazel was floating in the air, she was a Goddess, indeed. Of Wisdom! Woah- She looked at the menu, reading it all faster than a split millisecond. She already had catalogued the whole menu. "What is wine?" She was looking at the alcohol section, she had already scanned the whole menu. Some of her memory was still lost.

"Wine is a beverage made by fermented aandhand-processed fruit and sugar. Some of it for desserts, some are red, some are white"

"OOOooooooo I never had one." She giggled softly, sitting down with a chocolate chip cookie in her mouth.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Hazel wrote:

"Wine is a beverage made by fermented aandhand-processed fruit and sugar. Some of it for desserts, some are red, some are white"

"I've had wine before!" Azumi smiled at Mathius as she was held like a baby, "Althought spirits like myself are immune to being drunk. Our bodies are made of magic after all, so we lack the internal organs required to be affected by such a state!"

"Ah, you're a spirit? How lovely." She smiled. She was a God. in the past, she wasn't this small. She was actually a whole 5 feet tall. She sat there, nibbling on a chocolate chip cookie.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus