Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Turns from the bar and waves to the newcomer, getting up to wander around.
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

Josh looked over at the feline that waved at him, and he blushed a tad but waved back smiling softly

Smiles his way, "Welcome to the bar, just a heads up. It can get pretty crazy" She says with a laugh. Then muses, "Then again, what bar doesn't." She drinks a glass of sweet wine.

Josh made his way towards her and leaned against the bar "that is true, but im surpised to see you a beautiful feline like yourself be behind the bar " he chuckled softly

Eyes him with a bit of a chuckle, "I help keep the place clean. I love the bar life, actually. I also work a nightclub job when I'm not here. There's never a dull moment, that's for sure." Then smiles toward him, "I'm Natasha, by th way."

"Natasha is a very beautiful name" he held his hand out and gently took her paw to shake it before placing a kiss on it gently "my name is Josh"

Smiles with amusement to his gesture, "Hi, Josh." There was a prickle to her fur.

Josh smiled softly "so what does a feline like you do for fun?"

Shifts in her seat as she thinks, "Uhm, I enjoy games, shopping.. camping and stargazing as well. I like to bowl. Shoot my compound bow. In a nut shell, recreational activities." After connecting her interests.

His eyes widen :really?! i love camping, games, and bowling!"

She shrugs, smiling, "I like doing things to keep busy. Or as a way to hang out with my friends. I'm really loving archery. The feel of the arrow flying and the pull back of the string." She shivers. "It's an amazing feeling."

"i did archery in school, its really fun!" he smiled nodding
He sat down at the bar drinking a lemonade.

Nods, "School was how I got into it as well, then my brother got a compound bow and I liked it, bought my own blue ninja bow with blue arrows. It's got some power to it." She grins.

"oh thats hecka sweet" he smiled softly "maybe...sometime we could go shoot some arrows some time?"

Thinks about it, "That sounds like it would be a great time. Either the archery range or outdoors, I'll bring the target box if it's outdoors." She smiles.

"'Alright! how about outdoors, its not to cold not to hot" he smiled and nods biting his lip

Nods in agreement, "Sounds great, being outdoors while shooting arrows is the best anyway." She smiles.

He smiled and nodded sweetly
Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

"Huh?" Cecilia tilted her head, sitting there, she just woke up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus