Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo poyo!" ("That guy was getting on everyone's nerves!") Korby said, raising their tone a little.
Morino Korisu (played by Alliyus)

She picked up Korby and sat down on a chair, putting Korby on her lap. She hugged Korby like one of her dolls. She was only 9.

"poyo-" ("what-")
Morino Korisu (played by Alliyus)

"Don't mind her, she's just young." Ereshkigal said. Morino looked down at Korby and poked him softly on the top.

"Poyo-" ("Hey-")
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Hey, I wasn't done talking to Korby!-"
Ereshkigal and Ishtar (played by Alliyus)

Ereshkigal sighed. "Morino go away. Morino put Korby down and walked away silently. "Sorry about her." Ereshkigal sighed.
Future licht grins, offering some quesadilla's to Korby. "How ya been?"

Korby then looks at Licht and just DAPS him up because this guy's cool. "Poyo poyo?" ("What's up?")
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Since when did Korby learn to do tha-"
(LMFAO)

Licht grins returning the dap. "not bad, uh, just chilling with Gabby sometimes. Want some food?"
Luna (played by Alliyus)

Luna was laying down on the cold ground, curled up into a fetal position, bare feet curled back, laying silently on the ground. Her eyes were opened, she was just staring forward at the wall, tired. Cecilia left her there alone, and she now despised Cecilia for leaving an 11 year old alone.

"Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo?" ("Hey, sure. What are those anyway?") Korby looks at the quesadilla's.
"It's a queadilla. They're really good, a bunch of cheese, and some beef and chicken all melted inside 2 tortillas."

(Hmmm... Alright, it's now canon that the Tristans are hispanic from the human side. because partial self insert xDDD kinda maybe? My ADHD it's going crazy rn)

"Poyo-" ("Woah-") Korby is already drooling, hearing that.
Luna (played by Alliyus)

"Can I get one?" Luna smiled, appearing out of thin air next to Korby.
"I mean... Sure?" Licht raises a confused eyebrow and hands her one.
Luna (played by Alliyus)

"Thank you!" She smiled and floated in the air, eating it slowly.
(( In-case you didn't see, because I know, me personally, when I RP in here, I'm in live chat mode---
I PM'd you, @Soul. :) ))
"Probably tastes a lot better than MREs."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus