Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He brought Cecilia a cup of coffee
Calder Cove (played anonymously)

Calder poked his head into the bar, a sad, almost fearful expression on his face, seeming to be lost or abandoned, and didn't know where he was.

He felt too shy to go ask anyone inside the bar, so he kind of stayed there, watching them instead.
Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He brought Cecilia a cup of coffee

"Thank you!" She smiled, taking a sip of the coffee.
Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

She got up, backpack on. She opened the door and walked out, closing it. She jogged home.

Good night! Ttyl!)|
Calder Cove wrote:
Calder poked his head into the bar, a sad, almost fearful expression on his face, seeming to be lost or abandoned, and didn't know where he was.

He felt too shy to go ask anyone inside the bar, so he kind of stayed there, watching them instead.

He came up to the boy's table and he knelt down to not appear as a threat "young sir, are you okay? Are you lost?"

He had his apron and chef jacket on and his hair tied back and in a hair net. It was obvious he worked here.

(( Pssst, he's not at a table, but is at the door of the bar, outside! ;) ))

"Um.." He murmured, taking a few steps back, unsure how to react at first.
"I don't know where I am." He stated very quietly.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits up at the bar counter, releasing a heavy sigh of tiredness as she sits. Clasping her fingers together with elbows resting at the edge of the counter, resting her chin with her eyes closed for a moment.
May (played anonymously)

A mysterious witch would then proceed to knock on the tavern door, wondering if there's gonna be people in there or not, but it doesn't hurt to try! "Hello?-"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

Karlach, being nearest to the door, opened it when she heard the knocking. "Oh, hello. Welcome to Trixie's Bar. Come on in."
Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid is sitting in one of the chairs, wondering what his next couple targets will be.
Calder Cove wrote:

"You're at Trixie's little man. Why don't you come in? I'll make you something to eat and we'll find your parents?"
Mikazuki Augus (played by Alliyus)

Mika was eating his dates, reading his book, silently alone.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mikazuki Augus wrote:
Mika was eating his dates, reading his book, silently alone.

Azumi, despite not being a fan of Gundams in general (Unlike her son), held a 1/144 scale High Grade Barbatos Lupus Rex in her hand before placing it on a table. She then proceeded to pose it in several ways that looked "cool" to her.

Lol)|

He looked up at Azumi then looked back down, reading again.
May (played anonymously)

Karlach wrote:
Karlach, being nearest to the door, opened it when she heard the knocking. "Oh, hello. Welcome to Trixie's Bar. Come on in."
The witch then steps in and took off her hat and bowed down as a symbol of respect. "Thanks for opening the door. I thought no one was here so I'd thought I'd wait here for a answer."

Mikazuki went outside and jumped into Barbatos. The Gundam powered on.

YL.gif
Morino Korisu (played by Alliyus)

A girl was sitting inside the bar, on a chair chocolate chip cookie in her mouth.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Calder Cove wrote:

"You're at Trixie's little man. Why don't you come in? I'll make you something to eat and we'll find your parents?"

Calder nervously tugged on his clothes, pulling down on them. "Okay.." He looked up at Mathius and nodded softly, taking small steps into the bar, admittedly a bit curious, but still a little afraid since he was lost. He didn't know how he got here or where his parental figure was.
Fumizuki looks over at Calder and Mathius. "Anything I can do to help, Uncle Mathius?"
Ereshkigal and Ishtar (played by Alliyus)

Ereshkigal looked at the kid, her blond hair and red eyes showing in the light. "Hello?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus