Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Calder Cove (played anonymously)

Calder glanced at Fumizuki briefly, gently rubbing his nose with his sleeve, before looking around the room.
Ereshkigal and Ishtar (played by Alliyus)

"Catlateral damage, kill the kid (Calder), then the other kid (Fumizuki), and then the knight in armor (Mathius)". Ishtar was saying in her head. Ereshkigal blinked, looking at Calder. She thought: "No, leave them alone, they did nothing wrong. Peaceful people. Don't ruin the evening, you [censored]." Ereshkigal thought, growling in her head. Ishtar's smiling face could be seen with long black hair and ruby-red eyes in Ereshkigal's head, grinning with malice and intent of the kill. Ereshkigal, on the other hand, didn't wanna kill them. They did nothing wrong. "Hear me out, you leave them alone, and we can get Kin and you can have him tonight." Ereshkigal thought in her head. Ishtar was silent in Ereshkigal's head. She was thinking. "Fine, no killing, but you promise I can have Kin tonight?" Ishtar thought. Ereshkigal nodded silently, it looked like she was just checking the wall she was looking at. Nothing was heard. She watched Calder and Mathius with ruby-red eyes that saw too much.
May (played anonymously)

May was currently humming to herself as she messes with her ice magic, throwing the icicles on the ceiling, kinda making them permanently stuck there until someone decides to remove a chunk of the roof to get rid of those icicles. I'm not forcing anyone to do it, but if you wanna, then you can.

Ereshkigal eyed the icicles as her hair suddenly turned black, her ruby-red eyes staying the same. She did this with a sneeze. Now Ishtar was controlling.

Opposite though)|

7e4.gif
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby then walked in with two suction cups, climbed onto the walls then onto the ceiling before inhaling the icicles on the ceiling. They then swallowed them and gained the Ice ability!

"Ice time!"

77-C4-A869-B8-D7-44-B8-AB59-AC31754-F587-D.png

Ishtar sneezed, going back to Ereshkigal.

7e4.gif
May (played anonymously)

"Well, that's a first. A alien from a planet called Planet Popstar consuming the icicles on the ceiling, getting an Ice ability?"

"Keeby can do anything." Ereshkigal rubbed her nose. Ishtar was rolling her eyes in Ereshkigal's head.

"Yup yup! Anyway, you seen Korby somewhere? I forgot to give him the device I made. It makes one speak proper english!"

Keeby wrote:
"Yup yup! Anyway, you seen Korby somewhere? I forgot to give him the device I made. It makes one speak proper english!"
Ereshkigal yawned. "Ishtar saw him earlier. She won't tell me though." Ishtar, the black haired girl with red eyes in her head.
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Future Licht is giving Tristan a few lessons, so at the very least, he doesn't have his explosive bursts, when overloaded with power, but he still gets them when stressed... which is still rather often.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"That green b*stard that literally said 'crush his skull' like they're freakin LOWTIERGOD?!" Ozzy... is full on traumatized after witnessing that happening.

"Wait, huh? Did that... actually happen? I'm... more worried on what Korby's been doing in their free time now..."

"He's more blue than green." Ereshkigal yawned.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo, poyo?" ("Colorblind, much?") Korby said to Ereshkigal.

"No [censored]" Ishtar said with Ereshkigal's voice. Ereshkigal rolled her eyes as Ishtar was laughing in her head.

"Korby, what have you been on lately? I'm actually more worried on what happened when you literally said 'Crush his skull' as that was mentioned by... wait, you, what's your name?"
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"ozzy-"

"Ereshkigal, your COLORBLIND!?" Ishtar said in Ereshkigal's voice. "Ishtar, no I'm not!" Ereshkigal groaned. It was like she was talking to herself.

"Right, thank you... But still, what in the name of stars, Korby?! Why would you say that in a bar?! Why didn't you just say NOTHING?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus