Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

"Just a quick heads up. I dunno."
Eclipse (played anonymously)

She eyed Korby then vanished into dust.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo." ("I probably scared her off. Eh. Good riddance.")

She was behind Korby. "Hmm?"

Korby, upon instinct roundhouse kicks Eclipse in the face. "Hiya!"

She bent down, making it miss. She straightened in the same motion. She looked down at Korby, emotionless eyes watching him without any hint of interest.

Korby then lifts his foot downwards quickly. "Yah!"

She was behind him.
May (played anonymously)

May was then scanning Eclispe before sighing and writing in her book: "Dodging forever. V. Unfair. :(" "Well, that's all the information I needed on this one." She then coughed before turning to the fourth wall. "Alliyus, you need to stop godmodding your characters at times- like give em some limitations for christ's sake-"
Aguilar (played anonymously)

Aguilar grabbed Eclipse. "Your causing drama!" She dragged Eclipse away, who rolled her eyes.

Bro-, you can't kill something that is already dead. =_=)|
It'll be stupid to fight Eclipse)|
May (played anonymously)

((unless we get luigi and his poltergust :trololo:))

Lol)|
Eclipse wrote:
Bro-, you can't kill something that is already dead. =_=)|
It'll be stupid to fight Eclipse)|

(there are many forms of media that argue other wise. Simply eradicate the very essence of being, soul, existence. Alliyus, the point stands, a lot of the characters you make are god modded, and kinda take the fun out of the Bar.)

Oop-)|

Poofs
(also, the Poltergust doesn't kill dead people, it simply sucks up the spirits and traps them, and it can work on something possessing a physical body, thats why you had to kick them out of possession)

She's possessed-)|
(yeah, the physical body would have to be eradicated and then the poltergust would would. Or we could get Gogeta and have him use stardust breaker and purify her of all evil, get an exorcist, or simply... erase her from existence. Or eradicate the body and soul in one fell swoop... there are many ways to kill a dead person.)

I'm not even done with her profile yet. T^T I still have a lot to cover. Like: How she died. What could slow her down. What someone could do to defeat her without her even knowing.)|

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus