Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"WHAT THE HE-"
Eclipse (played anonymously)

The girl appeared behind them before Matt was even thrown. The lights went off as a hand appeared right around Matt's neck. The lights turned on, and she was gone.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Welp, Matt's dead-"

"eh- i'll respawn so i don't really care how many times i die-"

"also i'm speaking telepathically for some reason. pretty cool ey?"
Sans (played by HeartShapedObject)

"heyy everybody, what's going on? Figured I drop by and see what this place is about." The skeleton said joyfully, suddenly appearing in the establishment, before then taking a seat at a near by table.

"Hmm, so is this like a restaurant? Do they server anything here? My nonexistent stomach is famished." He said, patting his 'stomach'

Eclipse looked up at them from her seat. She silently tilted her head. She made a gesture like a wave with her hand, then silently just sitting there, absolutely quiet.
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Sans wrote:
"heyy everybody, what's going on? Figured I drop by and see what this place is about." The skeleton said joyfully, suddenly appearing in the establishment, before then taking a seat at a near by table.

"Hmm, so is this like a restaurant? Do they server anything here? My nonexistent stomach is famished." He said, patting his 'stomach'

Everyone in my list of characters including a strange being with a computer, notes, snacks, a tablet with Avatar the last Airbender playing, and a glass of chocolate milk floating around her and a notebook labeled character ideas appear, all with shocked faces as they, in unison shout "IS THAT SANS UNDERTSALE?!"

(yes, that was me as a cosmic entity)

She watched Tristan, everything he did. She was silently reading a book in the corner.

(psst, which one?)

The teenage one-)|

Matt then reappears from thin air. "I'm back!"

Young Tristan eyes Eclipse from a distance, set on edge by her. He couldn't fully tell, but it felt like she was staring at her.

((*him))

"I had to say hi to Akron right quick but apparently, he's still mad because he was slain."

Tristan Licht wrote:
Young Tristan eyes Eclipse from a distance, set on edge by her. He couldn't fully tell, but it felt like she was staring at her.

Eclipse blinked then her eyes glanced up, then immediately down, studying. She was looking for weak spots to kill him when the time came. She blinked and silently looked down at her book, flipping the page.

He goes and orders a burger in fries. He's gotten a lot more accusted to being around people in the bar, thanks to the help fo Future Licht and his training.

Her eyes always watched Tristan, tracking his movements, how he walked, his stance, build, and everything. She sized him up, then flipped the page silently. She was silent the whole time.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then appears behind Eclispe. "You do know I can sense that you want to kill him. Well too CENSORED bad, there's no killing here!"

Oh damn- Korby's onto something since THIS is not like em-
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"oh not again-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus