Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sans (played by HeartShapedObject)

Tristan Licht wrote:
Sans wrote:
"heyy everybody, what's going on? Figured I drop by and see what this place is about." The skeleton said joyfully, suddenly appearing in the establishment, before then taking a seat at a near by table.

"Hmm, so is this like a restaurant? Do they server anything here? My nonexistent stomach is famished." He said, patting his 'stomach'

Everyone in my list of characters including a strange being with a computer, notes, snacks, a tablet with Avatar the last Airbender playing, and a glass of chocolate milk floating around her and a notebook labeled character ideas appear, all with shocked faces as they, in unison shout "IS THAT SANS UNDERTSALE?!"

(yes, that was me as a cosmic entity)

The skeleton slightly flinched while his pupils shrunk slightly.

"Wow. Where did you all come from?? I- welp, alright then." He said, chuckling as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yup, that's the name, don't ware it out" he said, winking. "But I don't know what am undertale is. If you thought it was my last name, you must be mistaken..I actually don't think I have a last name..or well- some people call me comic sans. So if you think about it, comic could be my first name, while sans would be the last." He said, shrugging
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

The strange being with a bunch of floating things rushes over, excitedly shaking his bony hand. "Wow, it's such an honor to meet you, wow, just... wow."
Eclipse (played anonymously)

Eclipse eyed Sans, then Young Tristan. She never gave up the kill. And still pondering it in her head.
Sans (played by HeartShapedObject)

Tristan Licht wrote:
The strange being with a bunch of floating things rushes over, excitedly shaking his bony hand. "Wow, it's such an honor to meet you, wow, just... wow."

"Ay, no problem buddy, always nice to meet a fan. Even tho..I'm not sure why anyone would be my fan. I mean, I'm just a lazy one who drinks condiments, tells hilarious jokes, and sleeps. I'm only really know back at my home town." He said, winking.

Future Licht places a gentle hand on her shoulder, bending down on one knee. "Hey, kid, psst. Make no mistake.... Try to kill either of them, it won't end well for you, despite what your record has shown.... I'll make sure of that myself." He gives a firm squeeze before standing up.

((Hmm, do I change Sans's entire view of reality, or just pretend to somehow know him... HMMM"

Tristan Licht wrote:
Future Licht places a gentle hand on her shoulder, bending down on one knee. "Hey, kid, psst. Make no mistake.... Try to kill either of them, it won't end well for you, despite what your record has shown.... I'll make sure of that myself." He gives a firm squeeze before standing up.

She chuckled softly, her smile widened incredibly wide, inhuman. She loved a test. She wouldn't kill at the moment.

((Meanwhile me making a brilliant idea to make myself into a self insert Undertale character xDD)

oop-)|
Donatos Aphael wrote:
"It is my affliction, brother Messinius. The Red Thirst." He said through semi-clenched teeth.

"Ah." Messinius bows his head. "Be stronger than it, Brother."

She was asleep, standing upside down on the ceiling like a bat, standing bolt upright, sticking to the ceiling, barefoot.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby is still keeping a very close eye on Eclipse so she doesn't try anything funny. Who knows? They might end up inhaling her for a copy ability just like some of the days in this bar.

(Fun fact: this happened before-)
Eclipse wrote:
She was asleep, standing upside down on the ceiling like a bat, standing bolt upright, sticking to the ceiling, barefoot.

He hid a smile behind his hand, trying to fight back laughter at the sight.

She appeared behind Mathius, materializing out of the darkness.

Korby suddenly walks over to Eclispe, still keeping a close eye on her... A VERY CLOSE ONE TO BE EXACT. "..."

Eclipse appeared on her chair, sitting there. She fell asleep, sitting bolt upright on her seat.

"Poyo poyo..." ("I'm watching you...")

Her eyes opened, she really wasn't asleep. She sighed.

She eyed korby. "Annoying much." She closed her eyes.
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

"Hey, he's suspicious of you. Besides, he already knows that your tending to murder someone here and apparently, he wouldn't allow that to happen. So if I were to be you, I'd leave that plan for right now unless you truely wanna find what's inside the voidless stomach of his..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus