Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Future Licht walks up behind Korby. "Oh..... This girl wishes to do what.. exactly...?"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Murder him." Korby said over to Future Licht.

"Not now. But if she makes a move.... Anyways, wanna get a burger with me?"
Eclipse (played anonymously)

She eyed Korby then flipped the page. A small smile, a crack of her lip, curled up like she was a little fascinated.

"Not now. I'm keeping a close eye on this SON OF A-"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then frying pans Korby. "PIPE DOWN!"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((the fact that korby almost snapped-))

Eclipse's black eyes watched everyone as she read in her other vision.

"Hey, stop throwing pans!!!" Meanwhile, young tristan is watching this with his half eating burger, a golden orb of light instantly surrounding him. "Uh... I don't consent to being murdered?"

She blinked and closed her book, have finished it.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET suddenly comes out of Korby's body, and started laughing manically.

SECRET: "HAHA! LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS THE REASON WHY I LOVE POSESSING RANDOM PEOPLE! I CAN SCREW THEM OVER!"

"Poyo..." ("Owie...")

Licht backhands SECRET into a wall. "Ew, what the hell, Korby, you aright?"

"Poyo..." ("I think so...") Korby said, already dizzy as hell after that posession

Her voice reached young Tristan. "Isn't life just terrible? Why keep going?" She tilted her head, sitting there, her voice, music to the ears. It was filling his head with depressing thoughts of his past, the trauma he has had. (If any)

He stares at her, standing up. "I'm sorry, but I don't listen to demons." A halo forms above his head as the shield around him glows brighter, with Future Licht smiling with pride.

She blinked. "Ah, but I'm no demon." She eyed up at him. She was no demon, not human, but not good. Pure evil.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Eclipse wrote:
Her voice reached young Tristan. "Isn't life just terrible? Why keep going?" She tilted her head, sitting there, her voice, music to the ears. It was filling his head with depressing thoughts of his past, the trauma he has had. (If any)

"I disagree, dear!" Azumi interjected "I quite enjoy living among mortals! Even the main reason for me staying in the material plane is because of my adopted son, Ren!"

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Eclipse wrote:

"I disagree, dear!" Azumi interjected "I quite enjoy living among mortals! Even the main reason for me staying in the material plane is because of my adopted son, Ren!"

"How interesting." She blinked, staring at Azumi with black eyes.

Eclipse sat there next to Aguilar. They were both just staring at each other, both minds filling with hate, torture, abuse, neglect, trauma, and guilt, forcing each other down deep. They were both smiling at each other, two true psychopaths. While Eclipse acted like a killer, and looked like one. Aguilar didn't look like one, didn't act like one, but she indeed, was one.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus