Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Eclipse (played anonymously)

Off to bed I go-)|

Spins like a fidget spinner into space at high orbit speeds. ZOOMIES!!!!!!
"Well now I've seen everything."
Turmoil (played anonymously)

Turmoil then runs into a wall because, he's just blind as hell. After that, he runs into random directions, still running into things. "ow- ouch- ack- i hate being blind-"
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas noticed Turmoil, and his eyes had a look of disturbance in them. He focused mainly on Turmoil's tail, comparing it to a Drago.
A drago killed his mother, and his brother..

Lucas stood up, whistling to call Boney to follow him and quickly hid underneath a table.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

((* Spoiler tag is TW: Non-graphic, brief mention of Mother and Brother Death ))
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Uh, kid? I'd suggest staying away from him. Something about him SCARES me more than Korby saying 'Crush his skull'."
... I'm not even going to ask What the Hell happened.
Turmoil (played anonymously)

"Can someone finally explain to me what's going on, I can't see shi-"
He started closing up the kitchen. He was quite somber today.
Aguilar (played anonymously)

Aguilar just laid there on the ground, chillin.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in with a big smile on his face * max: morning everyone * he said as he made his way to the bar table and got behind it getting ready

Max wrote:
* max would walk in with a big smile on his face * max: morning everyone * he said as he made his way to the bar table and got behind it getting ready

She was immediately standing up. "Ello." She rubbed her eyes, yawning like a human.

* max noticed the girl and chuckled * max: well howdy missy how are you today

She blinked. "Bored." When he blinked, she was sitting down on the chair again faster than a blink of an eye.

* max was a little shocked by the sudden movment * max: well alright then * he chuckled as he started to put on a movie on the bar tv *

A girl was sitting next to Aguilar. Her presence was full bad, murder, evil, malice, and manipulation. The girl watched Max with the intent to kill. She blinked as Aguilar tackled the girl. Both girls suddenly vanished, then reappeared a few feet away, sitting and reading a book together. Both girls were glaring daggers at each other.

max: anyone want to watch something or dose it not matter what i put on * he said curiesly *

Max wrote:
max: anyone want to watch something or dose it not matter what i put on * he said curiesly *

She was next to him before he even finished, it was like she was always there. Aguilar perked up onto a chair, trying to view the screen from behind Eclipse, who was 4 feet tall, while Aguilar was 4'3.
"Max.....ask those two little girls if they want anything, then take their order"

max: ya alright hold up * he said putting a random movie on befor going to the two girls * max: howdy there may i take your order and maybe some drinks ? * he said curiesly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus