Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"It ain't the weirdest thing around here."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"And I thought I was weirder..."
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

He gulps, before leaning back into his table hut and sipping his soda.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then walk back in here, now looking all humanoid than being a tiny origami girl. She then down next to Tristan again with a smile. She really appricates the wait. "Hey, thanks for waiting when I wanted to do something! I actually appriciate you waiting when I needed to do something!"

gl-1485165-1709532360.jpg

He completely freezes, his hands shaking as he struggles to hold his soda. At the risk of sounding cliche, only one thing is going through his mind. "OH NO SHE'S HOT!!!!!"

Olivia then seems to be pretty relaxed when she's around Tristan since he's like the opposite of her brother. She then start to hum something to herself until she started speaking to Tristan. "So, how are you doing on this lovely night? I hope your doing absolutely fine but if not, I'm sure I can find something to cheer you up!"

Crickets are chirping in his head. WHy couldn't his Older Brother/future self have given him lessons on talking to cute girls?

Olivia then blinked before becoming confused. She scooted away a little so he can have some space. However, Olivia is confused why he's silent. "Hey uh... Is anything going on in your head? I can try to help you out if there's something going on in there!"

As she scooches away, he begins to breath once more. "Uh.. I'm fine..."

Olivia then nods in understanding and held a thumbs up to Tristan. "Alright, I understand."

He holds out his fries to her. "W-want some?"
Bebek Bounty (played anonymously)

Bounty walked in, sighing, talking to her bodyguard, Zahair. "I'm tellin' you, as soon as I catch that bastard, we'll be rolling in riches."
"You can have all the smokes you want, all the drinks you want, that fancy suit you've been looking at in that one store."

"I can have all the jewelry I want, I can buy out a whole damn candy store, or order a whole batch of lemon candy to be sent to my house."

Zahair raised a brow, "But will you catch him?"

"Do you underestimate me?" She spat.

"A bit, but only because no one else has been able to catch him, at least not for long." Zahair pulled a lighter out of his pocket and a cigarette. He began to light it, "Usually most people who temporarily catch him die shortly afterwards."

Bebek rolled her eyes, "Well. Whatever, let's not talk about it so open here. It's a public place, don't want to scare anyone." She said, walking to the counter, ordering a non-alcoholic lemon drink and sitting down.

Zahair smoked his cigarette beside her, quietly.

Olivia then squeaked before going back to mini sized and then she suddenly hides behind Tristan because of the unexpected visitors in the bar. "E-Eep!!" Olivia peeks behind Tristan.

Screenshot-2024-03-03-10-59-02-PM.png

He panics as well, not expecting her to shrink again. "A-are you ok? I.. I can put up a light screen or something... If that makes you feel better..."

Olivia would quickly nod her head yes. She could really use that right now since those type of people SCARES the living papery hell out of her! "As long these people are away from me, then yes!"

He nods, closing his eyes, sweat forming on his brow as light gathers around them to form a barrier of sorts. "Th-there.... that... should.. do it..." He gasps, drawing in air.
Bebek Bounty (played anonymously)

Zahair noticed the light barrier forming, and just before the light covered the two, he showed a sharp tooth grin that could possibly give someone nightmares, before shoving his cigarette back into his mouth and paying no more attention to them.

Olivia then smiled but she's still shaking from fear. She just WISHES that her brother was here to actually comfort her instead of doing some evil plotting in the dang corner! "O-Olly?! Where-ever the heck you are in this place, I could use a hug right now!!!"

He stares at her. "Uh... I-i-i could try to comfort you... I... I'm not sure how well I could though."
Olly (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Olly would then crash jnto the window, summoning the four Vellumentals, Fire, Ice, Water and Earth. they all stand on guard, protecting both Tristan and Olivia both at the same time. He then turned to the two. "You two okay?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus