Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

(( @Olivia/Olly,
It's your character(s), so do what you'd like! :) ))
Olivia (played anonymously)

((Oho man- Olly's gonna be p*ssed-))
Olly (played anonymously)

Lucas and Co. wrote:
Duster heard Olly shouting at Olivia and he stood up, using one hand to hold the table to help support himself.
"Hey, be nice to her!" He said, very seriously, which didn't seem of Duster's nature, judging from Lucas' mild shock.

"Maybe if you be nicer, she might be more willing to calm and not be clingy." Duster glared.

"Duster.." Lucas frowned.

Olly turned over to Duster and raised a brow before getting into a fighting stance. Hey, if Duster wants to throw down, so will Olly since he will not back down from a fight. EVER SINCE HE LOST TO A GOD DAMN FAT ITALIAN PLUM- wait, this is spoilers to Paper Mario: The Origami King. SHOOT- Pretend ya didn't hear that. Anyway, back to the dialogue.

"Ey?! Who the hell you think you are yelling at me for yelling at my sister?! I'm trying to teach her some common sense so she won't have to tackle hug me over and over! Do you really think I will listen to so-"
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Tirstan continues to eat his fries and watch, very confused. The fries are yummy at least.

Olly wrote:
Lucas and Co. wrote:
Duster heard Olly shouting at Olivia and he stood up, using one hand to hold the table to help support himself.
"Hey, be nice to her!" He said, very seriously, which didn't seem of Duster's nature, judging from Lucas' mild shock.

"Maybe if you be nicer, she might be more willing to calm and not be clingy." Duster glared.

Olly turned over to Duster and raised a brow before getting into a fighting stance. Hey, if Duster wants to throw down, so will Olly since he will not back down from a fight. EVER SINCE HE LOST TO A GOD DAMN FAT ITALIAN PLUM- wait, this is spoilers to Paper Mario: The Origami King. SHOOT- Pretend ya didn't hear that. Anyway, back to the dialogue.

"Ey?! Who the hell you think you are yelling at me for yelling at my sister?! I'm trying to teach her some common sense so she won't have to tackle hug me over and over! Do you really think I will listen to so-"

Olivia then becsme tired of Olly's yelling and aggression towards people so she floated towards Olly and...

S M A C K!

Woah! That's a new one! Olivia just slapped her own brother to the face because she's tired of his aggression! Like, what's the point of being angry towards people for no reason anyway?!

Duster went to shout at Olly, but Olivia's slap at Olly's face, made him forget what he was going to say. He plopped back down in his chair, watching with surprise.

"Wow.." Lucas murmured, laying his head on the table again, before getting another chill and shivering for a second.

Tristan looks up, wondering why someone is leaning on his table ht.

((*hut))

(( Aww I didn't realize Tristan was under Lucas and Duster's table, ha ha XD ))

((He is the table gemlin. They are dark, so he absorbs as little llight as possible, hide him from others, and... bring some snacks, pillows and such, it's comfy, and the taven provides entertainment.

(( oh i just realized.. it's late, i probably should get off here and play some Mother 3 before bedtime <_<
i'm on Chapter 3

ALSO that sounds like something i'd do ngl, table hut, with snacks and pillows lol ))
Olly (played anonymously)

Olivia wrote:
Olly wrote:
Lucas and Co. wrote:

Olivia then becsme tired of Olly's yelling and aggression towards people so she floated towards Olly and...

S M A C K!

Woah! That's a new one! Olivia just slapped her own brother to the face because she's tired of his aggression! Like, what's the point of being angry towards people for no reason anyway?!

Olly was shocked, silent and speechless for about 15 minutes straight. He's gotta be tripping... right? He's probably just imagining that Olivia didn't slap him but this was all true. Olivia, his own sister slapped him in the face and now... is he...? Wait a second, I see a tear in his eye! Oh god, he's crying now!

"Ow! O-Olivia, what the heck's your problem?! Why'd you slap me for?!" Olly yelled towards Olivia with anger and sadness in his tone.

He peaks out from under his table, shooting out a beam of light that forms into a hand to grab a large soda. A bead of sweat appears as stress and the strain of trying to control his power visible.

Olivia then floats away from Olly after slapping him harshly. If you were to be Olivia, you can say that he deserved it for being too aggressive. She then decided to float right over to Tristan and then looked over to him, with a curious look on her face as if she wants to know about him..

"Hello there, tall person!"

8-D1789-F9-A6-DD-4004-840-F-3-C9-C867-A4-B68.jpg

He blinks, staring at her, drink in hand. "Uhh......" He takes his drink and hurries back under his table. He hasn't had a proper social interaction in years. Or... Sunlight. He's very pale lately.
Fumizuki pops up next to Oliva. "Everything okie?"

Olivia sat down next to Tristan and blinked. She then looked to the side to think about something but her thought was cut off when Fumizuki popped up next to her. She then nodded meaning that everything is fine now.

"Yup, everything's fine now, kind human. Thank you!" It's actually good that Olivia gets asked if everything's okay now. Everyone's gotta keep their emotions in check. She then went back to looking at Tristan.

He sips is soda, shaking very lightly. "Uh.... Hi."

Olivia then blinked before getting up before walking off outside "Hey, give me a quick moment. I just need to do some... adjustments if you don't mind me doing that right now..." Olivia would then said before floating outside to the back of the bar.

Tristan blinked. "Huh.. W-weird origami girl can speak...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus