Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Duster noticed Lucas. "Oh, Lucas. There you are."
He looked him up and down, "You don't look too well."

Lucas murmured, "I think I have a fever.."

Duster looked around the bar, "That sucks, get well soon." He said, scratching the back of his head. "So where is this place anyway?"

"It's Trixie's Bar, I've been here a few times before, with Boney." Lucas weakly smiled.

Duster sat down across from Lucas. "Huh. It's a nice place, full of interesting people."
"Shame Kumatora is at that family reunion party and can't join us."

Lucas giggled a bit, "Kumatora should spend time with her family, or her sort of family."

"Her sort of family lives in a pink shell and that's pretty cool, I think." Duster noted.

Lucas slowly laid his head on the table and sighed, his forehead shining with cold sweat, face red. "Ugh."

Duster frowned and put his hand on the boy's hand for a moment as to comfort him, then took his hand off of his.

(( Sorry for the long post! I wanted to establish a few things about Duster, and where this 'Kumatora' that Lucas was talking about, was. :) ))
Chara seemed to be worried, sighing as they floated over to Lucas and Duster. “Hey… you okay? Do you need some tea?” They asked Lucas, pointing to the tea they had ordered earlier. “I uh… overheard that you were sick.”

Duster noticed that Chara had floated over and nearly jumped out his skin. "Oh damn, that scared me." Duster grasped his chest for a second.
Lucas found it funny that Duster got startled. "I'm fine, really.. Thank you though." Lucas calmly said to them.
Chara chuckled, lying back as they tucked their hands behind their head. “What’s wrong? Never seen a ghost before?” They asked, laughing softly.

They looked down at Lucas, a small smile appearing on their face. “You’re good.” They stated without any context. “What’s your name?”
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia then starts to float around the bar, still looking all sad because she got yelled at by Olly. Someone might wanna cheer up this bean if you even can-
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

Tyler looked around sitting there awkwardly
The chef came out of the kitchen and sat at the bar
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

(I might be a genius. I think I created a new earth bending sub class that isn't just random bullshit go, has good potential, but also would be very hard to get.)

Tristan is hiding under a table eating fries.

Chara Dreemurr wrote:
Chara chuckled, lying back as they tucked their hands behind their head. “What’s wrong? Never seen a ghost before?” They asked, laughing softly.

They looked down at Lucas, a small smile appearing on their face. “You’re good.” They stated without any context. “What’s your name?”

Duster sighed, "That's the thing.. I have seen ghosts before. Back in Osohe Castle, some of them were nice, but the others weren't. Especially those nasty ones that would burp in your face." Duster glared.

Lucas smiled, weakly, "My name's Lucas."
Olly (played anonymously)

Olivia wrote:
Olivia, however is just being a sad little origami bean because her brother Olly almost snapped towards her all over because of some simple tackle hugs. She just wanna show that she loves him- well, in a familial way, of course. Shut up to those who was gonna ship them for christ's sake.

"..."

B3-ABA91-C-DF98-48-BB-B0-F1-5-F010-CB66-E4-E.jpg

Olly, being himself is not even buying that sad look that Olivia has so he scoffed before raising his tone slightly towards her since she can sometimes get on his nerves at times, but hey, he's trying his best not to snap in this peaceful bar. He then coughed slightly before speaking. "Olivia, do not give me that stare, damn it! I'm not buying it this time since you did this for 39 times and every time I forgave you, you keep doing the same exact thing over and over and I'M SICK OF IT! If I even were to forgive you now, I'd expect you to calm yourself and not be too clingy onto me! Now stop being that way and start acting like a adult instead of a baby!"

Duster heard Olly shouting at Olivia and he stood up, using one hand to hold the table to help support himself.
"Hey, be nice to her!" He said, very seriously, which didn't seem of Duster's nature, judging from Lucas' mild shock.

"Maybe if you be nicer, she might be more willing to calm and not be clingy." Duster glared.

"Duster.." Lucas frowned.

Tristan stares at the other kids from under his table. He is pretty sure he's older than them, being 14.

(( @Soul,
Just so you know, Duster isn't a kid. He's an adult. :) /nm
Lucas is though, and yes you'd be right, Lucas is younger than Tristan. ))

(oop, my bad :3)
Aguilar (played anonymously)

Aguilar sat there yawning, bored.
Olivia (played anonymously)

((GUYS- Hear me out right quick- I been thinking if Olivia should cut Olly off from his anger by a slap to the face- What do you guys think?))

(( @Soul,
It's okay! I have profiles for both Lucas and Duster on this profile if you want to take a look. :) ))

(already did.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus