Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Somu (played anonymously)

"Ive unironically been yelled at for it once, it was this weird old man, eventually he put up a sign about it
Pow (played anonymously)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Pow wrote:
She began to walk around Drael, after sucessfully lighting her forge with the stolen fire wood, either way she kinda just stared up at him before hitting him with her hammer although shes just hitting the side of his leg, and her stats arent particularly high like she assumes his may or may not be

He looked down at her "can I help you?"

"Im reforging your clothing for you" She'd smile, Im trying to give it the "broken" modifier"
Broken not only actively damages the clothing/changes it textures but lowers its overall durability

Also Im sure this is a crime for her to do such–
Messinius casually picks Pow up by the back of her shirt. "Don't do that, small creature."
Pow (played anonymously)

Boowomp "Okkkaayy :("
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would lay on the largest table in her animal form, snoring as she slept
Pow wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Pow wrote:
She began to walk around Drael, after sucessfully lighting her forge with the stolen fire wood, either way she kinda just stared up at him before hitting him with her hammer although shes just hitting the side of his leg, and her stats arent particularly high like she assumes his may or may not be

He looked down at her "can I help you?"

"Im reforging your clothing for you" She'd smile, Im trying to give it the "broken" modifier"
Broken not only actively damages the clothing/changes it textures but lowers its overall durability

Also Im sure this is a crime for her to do such–

"Why would you do yhat?" He left and changed his pants.
Messinius stares at Pow, who he is still holding by the scruff of her neck. "Does this…thing…belong to anyone?"
Other Characters (played anonymously)

playing as Allen

A random door spawned out of nowhere on a wall of the bar, and a few clicks of a lock being unlocked was heard, before a boy stepped out, holding a sharp key that had unlocked said door.

He quickly placed it in his pocket and closed the door, making it disappear in a cloud of colored smoke.
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Messinius stares at Pow, who he is still holding by the scruff of her neck. "Does this…thing…belong to anyone?"

"Yes, Captain. She's with me. She's doing me a favor..."
Pow (played anonymously)

"Gimme da man" Honestly she seems like shes having fun, actively reaching for Drael

B e S c a r e d
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Why is everyone being so LOUD"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Enjoys a crispy lunch as she doodles in her sketchbook.
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow kinda just attempted to get out of the Space Marines grip, but with her stats it wasnt remotely possible-
Dusha Mächtige (played anonymously)

"Oi, oi, sit! Whiskey! Rocks! Stop!" A voice was heard outside of the bar, before two bloodhounds attached to leashes made of rope came running through the door, dragging along a young warrior.
Dusha had his boots dug into the floor, attempting to try and stop them, but was just getting slid along instead. Eventually the two bloodhounds stopped, both putting their paws up on the counter, their tails wagging.

"I am so, so sorry." Dusha's voice cracked, looking around the bar at everyone. "They must smell something good." Dusha glanced back at his two bloodhound dogs.
Pow (played anonymously)

Not Pow about to start screaming, Goblins are unironically afraid of dogs, this is a rather common fear for them since some dogs are actually pretty big compared to them

Dusha looked at Pow and flinched. "A monster!"
"In an establishment of all places?" He pulled out his sword, unaware of the Weapons Box policy, then aimed it at Pow.

Meanwhile, Whiskey and Rocks were sniffing the air, seeming to have smelt some meat cooking in the kitchen.
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow kinda just yelled in Goblin, probably hurling swears at him "I will have you know I am a blacksmith, people like you oaughta learrn to be nicer!"

Yeahh shes yelling this all in Goblin talk, although it sounds like nonsense
"Very well." Captain Messinius deposits Pow on the bar like a sack of potatoes.

Dusha still stood, aiming the sword at her.
He wasn't supposed to be participating in any fighing, as the General told him that he needed to wait until all injuries were healed.

But if this blacksmith monster attacked, he would attack back.
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow kinda just continued to grumble about humans being rude quietly, shes probably not gonna forgive this kid but still, she knows shes not a fighte-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus