Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Last time I knew a General, it was General MacArthur. Jeez...I just sound like an old lady."
"He looked at Missouri and then bust out in teary-eyed red-faced laughter"
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I also knew Admiral Nimitz and Admiral Halsey. Interesting times."
Pow wrote:
Pow hops down on the chair, and... fell face first... She kinda just stood up, before running over to Drael, "Thank you for the help!" she'd yell to Starlow

"Is there something you need?"
"I think she likes you, Drael. Give her a chance! Fumizuki needs a mama!"
"She and Fumizuki are the same size! In fact, I think Fumizuki might be a few hairs bigger!"
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If there's anyone Fumizuki would see that way, I would figure it's Shinano."
"Hmmm…" Fumizuki was clearly thinking Akagi's words over.

"But at the same time, I wouldn't really know that all too well."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in and see everyone talking about a kid or something * max: whoa what all have I missed huh * he chuckled slightly *

"I doubt you have missed much at all."
Pow (played anonymously)

You should indeed not give her a chance, Im pretty sure only a goblin could love her... or an elf-

"Am .. am I really that shor-" She'd say before realizing how short she actually is "Goblin.. forgot about that-"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would grab a couple pieces of steak, feeding the dogs as she would wander about. "Feel free to call me momma sil little dusha"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Pow wrote:
You should indeed not give her a chance, Im pretty sure only a goblin could love her... or an elf-

"Am .. am I really that shor-" She'd say before realizing how short she actually is "Goblin.. forgot about that-"

"I'm short too!" Azumi exclaimed happily.
Pow (played anonymously)

"This is not a good thing silly fox!" She said, although she was kinda loud about it I dont think shes angry

* max was hanging off the bar bored wanting something to do * max: ugggggghhhhh
Dusha Mächtige (played anonymously)

@Silvera
Dusha went to speak and he closed his mouth, his face flushing a bright red in embarrassment.
No way was he going to call her Momma Sil. If the other warriors found out, he'd be the joke of the troop.

"Right. Thank you." Dusha glanced over at Whiskey and Rocks who were eating the steak given to them.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She sways her tails as she watched the pups. She definitely gives off a motherly vibe as she gently places a hand on his head

max: attending your kids silvera * max said upside down hanging off the bar just wanting some conversation *
Mathius laughed before paying Pow the other half of what he owed

"This was payback for the cans of silly sting"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus